Collapse
No announcement yet.

Artur Szpilka vs. Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unless Wilder struggles big time with southpaws (I don't rate Fraudley) this is a great match-up for Wilder. Wilder knocks him out inside three rounds in brutal fashion and looks spectacular tonight. This is actually a fight where I don't want to see Wilder in trouble. "You're only as good as your last fight" and I want Wilder to look great so we can hype up and look forward to his next fight that needs to be against a worldclass fighter, hopefully Povetkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      mike lee is fighting on the undercard.. guess bob got rid of him lol. wonder if haymon can do anything with him
      Maybe Haymon can get him another Subway ad that they'll show on PBC every other round with that Ray Liotta ad.

I don't hate Artur's chances here & I love his motivation/confidence. Win or lose tonight I think he increases his own value. I dig Wilder, but he's a KO L waiting to happen with his sloppy wild style. Maybe Artur will capitalize on Wilder's mistakes tonight, but someone for sure will soon as he ups his opposition.

Also I see some people crapping on Artur, but I think he's arguable one of the top 3-4 guys Wilder has fought.
      Last edited by Eff Pandas; 01-16-2016, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• and were live!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Maybe Haymon can get him another Subway ad that they'll show on PBC every other round with that Ray Liotta ad.

I don't hate Artur's chances here & I love his motivation/confidence. Win or lose tonight I think he increases his own value. I dig Wilder, but he's a KO L waiting to happen with his sloppy wild style. Maybe Artur will capitalize on Wilder's mistakes tonight, but someone for sure will soon as he ups his opposition.

Also I see some people crapping on Artur, but I think he's arguable one of the top 3-4 guys Wilder has fought.
          Good post. Maybe Szpilka stuns Wilder for the KO. Let's get it on!

Comment

• It's starting now.

Comment

• Dirty Artur probably going to try some headbutts in there.

But in the end, the only thing he'll be headbutting is the canvas.

Comment

• It's time for some boxing folks!! What better way to spend Saturday night!

Comment

• Time for some boxing!! Just came from a buddies house watching football where I ran into a dumb casual boxing fan. I swear, I hate when people try to talk boxing when they know absolutely nothing about it

Comment

• Lol mauro looks weird

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I don't hate Artur's chances his & I love his motivation/confidence. Win or lose tonight I think he increases his own value. I dig Wilder, but he's a KO L waiting to happen with his sloppy wild style. Maybe Artur will capitalize on Wilder's mistakes tonight, but someone for sure will soon as he ups his opposition.

Absolutely! If you look at Wilder's record Stiverne is the only one I'd be confident to pick to beat Artur. I still think Wilder will make a statemant in this fight and put on a great performance and take out Artur early.

BTW.....I had no idea Artur was a former football/soccer hooligan.

Comment

Working...
                      X