Artur Szpilka vs. Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Damn! Shots Fired!!!!!

Comment

• Szpilka has decent power in his left, but is one dimensional, little and gasses easy. Plus he is wide open 4 the right which is turrible. I like pins heart but he'll lose. No advantages 2 speak of.

Comment

• Hope Wilder sparks him out, the dude had absolutely no business sticking his head on him that **** could have ended up a lot worse but thankfully Wilder didn't do anything to the point which would put that dude out cold.

Comment

• Wilder should win, unless his socks are too tight, or his shoulder suddenly hurts.
          Will Jinkee & God be working his corner?

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            Oh Damn! Shots Fired!!!!!

Is it my imagination or does Wilder still look to have a bit of puffiness around his left eye?

Comment

• Can someone post the legal YouTube stream URL? I can't seem to find it..

Comment

• Wilder by KO or TKO between rd 6 & 8.

Tyson Fury gonna be there. Hope him and Wilder get into it.

Cant wait for their fight, just the press conferences and build up to the fight will surely entertain and be alot of fun to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                  Can someone post the legal YouTube stream URL? I can't seem to find it..

Comment

• 'It is tough to identify when Szpilka’s incredible story truly began. He witnessed the murder of his father when he was just four years old'

Comment

• BBBoooMMMbbb SSSqqqUUUaaaDDD!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X