Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Money talks and BS walks...bottom line would you pay to see Rousey Vs Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money talks and BS walks...bottom line would you pay to see Rousey Vs Mayweather?

Every one says it would never happen ....a man and a woman would never go into battle against each other.....well I hate to tell ya'll but times....they is a changing......

I mean a he/she just got an ESPY for god's sake...........so if the money is right I think they WOULD make this freak show fight...........

here is the question doe........would you pay to watch this? Yes or No? poll to follow.....

Yes I'd pay to see Ronda Vs Floyd
    46.00%
    No I would not pay to see Ronda Vs Floyd
    52.00%
    RicDaRula sigue siendo mi Papi
    2.00%

If it's a boxing match then yes, if it's dry humping chit in the cage, then no

Comment

I Would pay for the intimate video of them.

Comment

no

he'd seriously hurt her in the boxing ring

and he would probably knock her down or out, shooting in or reaching for her arm bar

Has she beat anyone by kayo or with another move???

that's why we don't fight women...we have unfair advantages

sometimes technique is overpowered by physical strength

I made it to state my first year wrestling only know how to double leg, grambie roll, inside cradle, and half nelson

I don't wanna see a woman hit by a man...who ever does is straight sick in the head

Comment

Lol floyd would knock her out within 5 rounds if it was a boxing match. hes a man and shes a chick thats why theres rules

Comment

no, male-female combat is for lower lifeforms, even if ronda would probably win it would be cringeworthy to watch

Comment

lol hell no.

Comment

Everybody loves a good freak show. In an MMA fight, yeah Rhonda rag dolls Floyd. In a boxing match he'd bust her up. Neither is equipped to really handle the other's sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
                  Lol floyd would knock her out within 5 rounds if it was a boxing match. hes a man and shes a chick thats why theres rules
                  I think he'd beat her in more like 5 seconds. I seriously doubt she could take a flush punch from an average man without getting hurt very bad. Men are just naturally bigger and stronger. Women lack upper body strength. This is such a circus act, idk why people are even entertaining the thought. People wasnt Mayweather to lost so bad but in all reality the way you hurt him is if you just ignore completely.

Comment

Rousey's still in her prime, give it 6 years.

Comment

Working...
                    X