No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Wants Lomachenko vs. Rigondeaux To Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
    Arum against catch weights my ass this fat slob made pac the king of catch weights
    Cotto got the blueprint of catchweights from roach and has now taken the crown away from manny

Comment

I find it hilarious when users on this site mention anything negative regarding catchweights when their own favorite fighters do the same thing too.

I'm all up for this fight to happen as it would be great for boxing.

Comment

This fight is another Mayweather-Pacquiao, it could turn out kind of boring but it's a fight between the best which should happen (imo).

Comment

If this fight happens I'm picking Rigondeaux timing counter punching skills will beat Lomachenko. If Lomachenko close the distance attack Rigondeaux body wear him down he could win

Comment

Wow, the old buzzard is even talking about putting on a super card. This coming from the guy that said fans don't care about having good undercards.

The competition from PBC is forcing him to step his game up. God bless Al Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              Arum against catch weights my ass this fat slob made pac the king of catch weights
              Says the fanboy of miguel toto...the irony.

Comment

:wank: such an interesting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  Says the fanboy of miguel toto...the irony.
                  Dudes a ******

Comment

arum called rigo's bluff come on rigo take the fight no more excuses.its not like you have a alot of options lolololol.

Comment

This would be a rare fight in that it would be purist's in the ring and exciting as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X