Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Mayweather Vs Berto master thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
    I'm gonna be honest this fight was such a humongous waste of time I haven't even seen it yet.

My flomo buddy even ordered the fight and gave me an invite and I got high instead.
    lol well okay....

Comment

• Good choice.......

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
      I'm gonna be honest this fight was such a humongous waste of time I haven't even seen it yet.

My flomo buddy even ordered the fight and gave me an invite and I got high instead.

You made the right choice. Floyd is OLD and finished. He couldn't even KO Berto who is a D Level fighter. Floyd's idea of defense is, holding, forearming, pushing to the face with an open glove, and B'ssing his way through a 12 round circus fight. He'll do ANYTHING to not get hit clean. That's not boxing or the sweet science.
      Last edited by GOD-FR33; 09-16-2015, 09:44 AM. Reason: over usage of words.

Comment

• Originally posted by god-fr33 View Post
        you made the right choice. Floyd is old and finished. He couldn't even ko berto who is a d level fighter. Floyd's idea of defense is, holding, forearming, pushing to the face with an open glove, and b'ssing his way through a 12 round circus fight. he'll do anything to not get hit clean. that's not boxing or the sweet science.
        nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• My only thought is that Floyd may have in fact left the game prematurely. He looked very sharp vs Berto and despite being nearly 39, I believe he could have a few fights left in him. But then again he's earned the right to retire and as he said, he doesn't want to leave the game later than he needs to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
            My only thought is that Floyd may have in fact left the game prematurely. He looked very sharp vs Berto and despite being nearly 39, I believe he could have a few fights left in him. But then again he's earned the right to retire and as he said, he doesn't want to leave the game later than he needs to.
            as long as Floyd has that medical team of memo and ariza and USADA, NSAC that IV of saline and Vitamin C, Bayless and three murican stooges to judge the fight, floyd has a lot of fight left in him.

Give credit to the cleanest athlete the world has ever seen

Hooorrayy

Comment

• Smh.......

Originally posted by Rath View Post
              as long as Floyd has that medical team of memo and ariza and USADA, NSAC that IV of saline and Vitamin C, Bayless and three murican stooges to judge the fight, floyd has a lot of fight left in him.

Give credit to the cleanest athlete the world has ever seen

Hooorrayy

Exactly, man. I swear people on here say the dumbest things. They are like little kids. They think cheating is a game or joke. It makes you wonder what type of humans they really are. They are morons.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Andre Berto Post Fight Interview at The Breakfast Club Power 105.1

-----------

Comment

• epiloige is tomorrow,!!!!

excited

Comment

Working...
                      X