Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Mayweather Vs Berto master thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    Fight Lara! ......................................
    Lara is calling out GGG doe!

Why is GGG not trying to fight Lara or Ward?

I bet his next HBO fight will be against Sam Soliman.

Comment

• Originally posted by orechia View Post
      All the Manny fans crying are cracking me up. Manny fought Algieri on PPV and you all defended that fight!
      lol I might actually watch Algieri fight Floyd. I mean, I know for sure he'd eat way more **** from most people for that pick, but I like Algieri. Plus, Amir Khan's reactions will be even funnier. "I beat him doeee!"

Comment

• Originally posted by MarsinLeo View Post
        even if floyd did clinch and hug his way to the richest career ever in boxing then BRAVO BRAVO! Cheers to Floyd for outsmarting every single boxer that has come before him.
        very true fraud jr outsmarted (by soley talking shit) not only his opponents but all of boxing fans by winning boring gift md, sd, and ud with his snoozefest ppv fights.

Comment

• you're an idiot if you believe this.................whahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ... So, he doesn't have anything else to prove?
            ... He's fighting for the "masses" on free TV?

... Then just fight Lara!
            Is Lara going to make 147?

Otherwise the person who should fight Lara is the person that Lara has been calling out now for months, GGG!

Why is GGG shying away from Lara and Ward?

Floyd on the other hand has already fought and defeated Canelo, Pacquiao, Cotto, Maidana, JMM, etc...

He has nothing else to prove.

This Berto fight is free money for everybody involved.

I'm sure you guys would rather pay to watch Pac fight Algeri or Alvarado on PPV again. LOL! SMH

Comment

• a shot berto lmao.....

Comment

• berto was losing to joseito lopez

lmao

Comment

• http://www.thesweetscience.com/news/articles-frontpage/21144-floyds-free-network-fight-is-a-setup-
                  for-50

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...mming-national

[IMG] [/IMG]

Comment

• did i just go back in time?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                      very true fraud jr outsmarted (by soley talking shit) not only his opponents but all of boxing fans by winning boring gift md, sd, and ud with his snoozefest ppv fights.
                      If they were such snoozefests then why are did so many people pay for them?

Why are most Floyd fights sold out within minutes of tickets going on sale?

People must love snoozefests. Or....can it be....you're just the typical biased, salty ass Mayweather hater that's simply MAD because none of your favorite boxers could beat him?

Hmmmmmmm....I wonder.

Comment

Working...
                      X