Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Officially Starts Training Camp, But For Who?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming to the end of the road for a legend and the very best fighter of this generation, bar none.

Defiantly has been a hell of a ride. Just looking at the guys that started fighting when he did and looking at him and how he's STILL the #1 P4P and best at 147 is just insane. Not one active fighter can claim such a feat... He's been doing it for years and now the time has come to hang them gloves up after this one last fight.

Unless of course someone, network, etc. presents him with a massive paycheck to come back for that 50th.... Either way its been an awesome career!

Comment

• Y'all are crazy as hell if you think his opponent isn't aware.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
        Y'all are crazy as hell if you think his opponent isn't aware.
        You crazy if you think he is!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomachenko View Post
          You crazy if you think he is!
          I know! Because they don't negotiate fights anymore! They just wake up, pick a guy, and BADABING BADABOOM! We've got ourselves a fight!

Christ....

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            Showtime is the one who gets screwed if he picks a weak opponent and it doesn't do well in PPV sales like (Maidana fights and Guerrero fights). Only fights where they made money back was when he fought Canelo and Pacman. Because they guaranteed him so much money they need PPV sales in 1.25-1.5 mil range just to make a profit.
            1.25 -1.5 million buys equals about $45-55 million...so you're saying Showtime guarantees Floyd about $50M? LOLOL

Amazing how people want Floyd and everyone associated with him to fail so badly that they'll make up facts to support that happening...

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
              I know! Because they don't negotiate fights anymore! They just wake up, pick a guy, and BADABING BADABOOM! We've got ourselves a fight!

Christ....
              Stop making sense dammit

Comment

• I read an article the other day....it stated that we should all be happy that we are living in the time of Serena Williams.

I agree,a true living legend.

As is Floyd,a true living legend...other than Ali,the greatest champion in my lifetime.

And Serena of course...

Comment

• Originally posted by BluesMan View Post
                  I read an article the other day....it stated that we should all be happy that we are living in the time of Serena Williams.

I agree,a true living legend.

As is Floyd,a true living legend...other than Ali,the greatest champion in my lifetime.

And Serena of course...
                  Both guys are brilliant at their chosen sport, there is no doubt about that!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
                    Both guys are brilliant at their chosen sport, there is no doubt about that!!

Comment

• He's training for Thurman. The stars are lined up perfectly.

Comment

Working...
                      X