Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley: "After I Beat Mayorga Again I'll Knockout Mundine In A Rematch" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane Mosley: "After I Beat Mayorga Again I'll Knockout Mundine In A Rematch" (VIDEO)

Mosly doesnt sound so good. Hope everything is ok upstairs!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Mosly doesnt sound so good. Hope everything is ok upstairs!
      Lools like the lights are on but no ones home

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
        Lools like the lights are on but no ones home
        It does dont it? Kinda spacey!

Comment

He actually sounds really good to me. Much better than before.

Comment

Shanes looking old..time has certainly caught up with him..

Comment

Originally posted by W1LLPARK3R View Post
              Shanes looking old..time has certainly caught up with him..
              Nah, he looks pretty fresh here.

Comment

What is Mosley still doing fighting? it's sad these guys can't stay away. After the Mundine fight Mosley said 'boxing is a young mans sport'.

I was watching some vid of him responding to hate comments the other week and it was quite disturbing. He can't pronounce the g in 'sugar' so it's like he's saying shur Shane Mosley smh.
                Last edited by Caught Square; 07-12-2015, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
                  What is Mosley still doing fighting? it's sad these guys can't stay away. After the Mundine fight Mosley said 'boxing is a young mans sport'.

I was watching some vid of him responding to hate comments the other week and it was quite disturbing. He can't pronounce the g in 'sugar' so it's like he's saying shur Shane Mosley smh.
                  I used to think the same way but now I see it a differently. Mosley is a boxer by trade, it's pretty much all he knows, it's been his career his whole life. If he wants to keep working then let the man do so, it's a dangerous job but so is being a police officer, security guard, bouncer, even an electrician, engineer, road worker, astronaut, factory worker etc... Boxing is just another potentially dangerous job.

On top of that, boxing is keeping Mosley physically active and in shape, which is also a positive thing. Sure, there is the risk of damage from taking accumulated punches throughout a career, but bouncers and police officers can get shot too. A factory worker could lose their arm in a machine accident (it happens). Lots of jobs entail inherent risks, boxing is just another one.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                    I used to think the same way but now I see it a differently. Mosley is a boxer by trade, it's pretty much all he knows, it's been his career his whole life. If he wants to keep working then let the man do so, it's a dangerous job but so is being a police officer, security guard, bouncer, even an electrician, engineer, road worker, astronaut, factory worker etc... Boxing is just another potentially dangerous job.

On top of that, boxing is keeping Mosley physically active and in shape, which is also a positive thing. Sure, there is the risk of damage from taking accumulated punches throughout a career, but bouncers and police officers can get shot too. A factory worker could lose their arm in a machine accident (it happens). Lots of jobs entail inherent risks, boxing is just another one.
                    That's the thing, he already HAS taken accumulated damage throughout his career and is showing signs of that.

Comment

Working...
                    X