Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia Sharing his thoughts and plan and what has happened so far in his legal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there was so many better ways to handle this yet this guy took the Andre ward route.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Garcia seen that Haymon $ & immediately jumped ship. He will see soon enough like all these other Mexican/Chicano boxers, Haymon may take care of your bank account but he isn't looking out for your career, he has his favorites & they aren't brown. Mikey will be another stepping stool, outmatched & fooled by the delusion of $.
      Please explain what you mean by outmatched. Do you mean putting him in with somebody that has a shot of beating him. So they should only put him in with guys he's sure to beat. OK brah!

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
        But... When Cotto was tired of Top Rank's BS, the peasants were hating bigtime and saying he was "disloyal doe."

War Mikey!
        There's really no comparison as to where cotto was in his career when he left TR compared to where Mikey is. I do believe under the proper management & promotion Mikey could've been as big or bigger than Cotto but he will learn the hard way, he will make $ with pbc that's for sure but the steady diet of bacon wrapped hot dog vendors they'll feed him til he's over matched will do absolutely nothing for him but hey if these boxers are more about $> legacy than more power to them, I'm not hating just calling it how I see it...

Comment

Originally posted by mrdogtown1975 View Post
          Please explain what you mean by outmatched. Do you mean putting him in with somebody that has a shot of beating him. So they should only put him in with guys he's sure to beat. OK brah!
          When you feed a fighter a steady diet of cab drivers you do nothing for his career to bring him to that next level. When you devolop a boxer you prepare them for every style there is & chase the next level up in opposition. Complacency & inactivity are the 2 worst things for a boxer. Think about it brah.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            When you feed a fighter a steady diet of cab drivers you do nothing for his career to bring him to that next level. When you devolop a boxer you prepare them for every style there is & chase the next level up in opposition. Complacency & inactivity are the 2 worst things for a boxer. Think about it brah.
            He shouldn't have avoided Gamboa then. It doesn't matter my boy Crawford will tax that a** if he ever dares step up.

Comment

Luckily for him Haymon will make him a star.

Comment

That is the problem with the promoters in the biz today. Mikey Garcia better get things rolling because boxing isn't like riding a bicycle.

Comment

Originally posted by mrdogtown1975 View Post
                  He shouldn't have avoided Gamboa then. It doesn't matter my boy Crawford will tax that a** if he ever dares step up.
                  Hey I'm all for Crawford (if u checked my page u 'd see he's 1 of my favs) whooping him, it'd serve him right. I'm not sticking up for Mikey bro, just calling it how I see it, from a business angle pbc ain't hard to read but it's cool isn't my career or $, just call it how I see it.

Comment

This guys career is going down the toilet. It's been over a year and a half since he last fought and will be more than 2 years once all this is said and done. What a waste.

Comment

Good interview

It's crazy that's he's never talked to Arum directly.

Don't think Mikey had any other choice but to sit and wait for this to get resolved. Lucky for Mickey he seems to have the talent like Ward to be able to ride it out and do what's best for his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X