Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holt: Eventually They'll Ask for Mayweather-Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think there is no doubt that people throw reality out of the window when it comes to floyd. whether how good he is or who he should fight everything good and bad. the fact people think a 39 year old mayweather should get in the ring with ggg after stepping in the ring with the person no one thought he would fight "not his fault manny was hurt" it just seems so ridiculous to me

Comment

Elaborate on how you can duck someone that's not even fighting in your division??? If Floyd called out Klitschko and he declined, is Klitschko ducking Mayweather? This of course, based on the analogy you just stated. You guys are ******ed. Another hater that neglects common sense when making a post.

And by your comment of saying that "Mayweather is ducking GGG" then you're also saying that "GGG is ducking Ward" am I right? Or is GGG exempt from that analogy? Help me understand your point of view sir!

Comment

Holt is using the same ****** exaggeratory thought-process that we hear on NSB all the time. I know what the fanboys will say, "he can fight whoever he wants, he's earned it BLAH BLAH BLAH". Just one more fight and it will all be over. Can we just fast-forward to September already?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Former champion Kendall Holt has not fought since February of 2013, when he was stopped by Lamont Peterson in a junior welterweight title fight. Holt still follows the sport very closely and occasionally gets the itch to return.

One of the recent topics circulating around is the question mark surrounding the next opponent for Floyd Mayweather's upcoming defense of his welterweight titles on September 12th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          I already demanded it but Floyd is too much of a poosey to move up 6 more weight classes and test himself

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            LOL @ people crying whenever Floyd is asked to fight a top fighter in his prime...

Guess that BS win he got over Manny 5 years too late was supposed to impress us along with rest of those subpar names or Pacquiao left overs
            Manny fought DLH, Hatton and Mosley after Floyd. Wtf are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
              The same folks yelling for Floyd-GGG are the same ones with more excuses than a cat going to jail as to why GGG shouldn't move up to fight Ward. And I got a better one. Since size doesn't matter, how about Kovalev move up and challenge Wilder for that heavyweight trinket he holds. Y'all say Kovalev is a great light heavyweight. Pretty much every great light heavyweight in history has tested the heavyweight waters. Certainly more than great jr lightweights who have challenged middleweights. I'm not even asking for him to fight the real champ. Just pull a Roy Jones and fight a paper trinket holder. Wilder-Kovalev is the fight. Let's make it happen.
              You know I've never heard the prospect of Kovalev going to HW every mentioned. That's a solid point.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                Shook??? I think its pretty safe to say the average Floyd fan is a helluva lot less emotionally invested in seeing Floyd win than the average Floyd hater is emotionally invested in seeing him lose.
                Exactly...............

Comment

Ok Holt sure whatever you are right. GTFOH I hate when people say ****** sh it. How about this, why doesn't Floyd just retire now. I have zero interest in seeing Floyd fight a non threatening fighter. Retire now on a high of beating pacquiao and spare boxing from your circus act final fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                    Ok Holt sure whatever you are right. GTFOH I hate when people say ****** sh it. How about this, why doesn't Floyd just retire now. I have zero interest in seeing Floyd fight a non threatening fighter. Retire now on a high of beating pacquiao and spare boxing from your circus act final fight.
                    You seem upset....

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
                      You know I've never heard the prospect of Kovalev going to HW every mentioned. That's a solid point.
                      And you never will. Peep the hypocrisy. Kovalev fans and GGG fans are pretty much the same guys, especially on this site. You'd be hard pressed to find a credible top 10 all-time light heavyweight list, where at least 7 or 8 of those guys never tested the heavyweight waters. You'd be equally hard pressed to find a credible list of all-time jr lightweights that eventually tested themselves against middleweights. And the ones that did. Did it at the end of their careers when they were no longer performing at a high level. The history of boxing almost demands that Kovalev test himself at heavyweight. There's very little to no precedent that Floyd test himself against GGG. But, Floyd will have ducked GGG. While Kovalev will receive ZERO public demand to rest the heavyweight waters.

Comment

Working...
                      X