No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia: "Who has GGG fought?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Garcia: "Who has GGG fought?"

Looks like Robert Garcia is not on the GGG hype train just yet.

Who got you started? Tell me, they're getting red K'd

Comment

*gasp* : o :/ .. wtf..

Little .... bish...

**** Robert Garcia and his entire gym then. **** Oxnard completely. I'll watch the video to see if Brandon is involved, hopefully not..... if not then we'll see..

Comment

What MW beats Gennady? Cotto doesn't. Canelo doesn't.

Who?

Comment

EDIT: NVM. JUST watched the video. They all acknowledge GGGs greatness so I take back my comments of Oxnard.. Oxnard cool. So far Robert is shoving bananas down his throat.... Let's see...

Robert said GGG beats him and that GGG is a beast. I also take back the comments about Robert and his gym. However, he doesn't know Gennady like I do. Gennady moves his head but he takes shots in order to encourage opponents to throw to create openings and KO them, otherwise they go in survival mode.

It's TS the problem making stuff up lol little punk ass hoe. TS a is a little **** boy batty boy. Of course he hasn't fought the top names... they are AVOIDING him lol. Ask Kneeguel Chocha lol "AAAAA AAAAAAAA my mandatory... AAAAAAAAA AAAAAA" *signs Canelo fight* GGG WANTS FIGHT NOW. Coward ass Cotto with his coward ass fans.
          Last edited by The Problem Child; 07-03-2015, 06:08 PM.

Comment

I think he sparked out a fighter he trains in two rounds.

Comment

Not lineal MW champ Cotto who will never step in the ring with him and rather get stripped. Not prior MW champ Sergio, whose promoter wouldn't want him facing that beast. Not future MW lineal champ Canelo, he'll need 2 years to be ready for Ggg

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                Not lineal MW champ Cotto who will never step in the ring with him and rather get stripped. Not prior MW champ Sergio, whose promoter wouldn't want him facing that beast. Not future MW lineal champ Canelo, he'll need 2 years to be ready for Ggg
                I thought Cotto's team recently said that they don't intend on vacating if they beat Canelo

Doesn't that basically mean they are open to a Golovkin fight after Canelo?

Comment

The same guy Cotto just had to drain

Comment

"Cotto is NOT a MW" ~ Robert Garcia.

"If GGG is calling out smaller guys, he needs to ****in move up to 168 and fight Ward" ~Garcia

Robert Garcia gets it...

Comment

Working...
                    X