No announcement yet.

In terms of levels - Amir Khan>Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Can't argue with that. Khan would also easily beat Broner.

I know Broner was trying to drain him but if Porter could get down to 144, then Khan should have been able to. Another boat missed for Khan there.
    Khan's chin is bad enough, he probably doesn't want to make it any worse by being drained.

Comment

They both suck, but Broner sucks much worse.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        khan could have easily been stopped against maidana. joe cortez broke them way too quickly. that was one of the fights that marked the end for cortez.

people are starting to forget that.

i do think khan probably beats broner. he's too fast. still, if broner can hurt porter with one punch, he can knock khan down or out. that guy's chin is flat out bad! it's about as bad as we've got for a top level fighter in boxing right now. we have to consider that when we look at these physical matches on paper.
        Since you're not new anymore, you ever consider changing your name to just "England."?

That would rock.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          Since you're not new anymore, you ever consider changing your name to just "England."?

That would rock.

new england is a region in the northeast. it's a collection of states. mass, vermont, nh, maine, rhode island. CT does not count!

Comment

khan could have easily been stopped against maidana. joe cortez broke them way too quickly. that was one of the fights that marked the end for cortez.

people are starting to forget that.
            You can't forget something that never happened. Maidana had Khan hurt for 3 full rounds and couldn't finish him.

i do think khan probably beats broner. he's too fast. still, if broner can hurt porter with one punch, he can knock khan down or out. that guy's chin is flat out bad! it's about as bad as we've got for a top level fighter in boxing right now. we have to consider that when we look at these physical matches on paper.
            Porter wasn't even hurt, it was a flash KD.

Comment

Originally posted by Norm Peterson View Post
              Definition of a flash knockdown.

look at his face when he's on the floor "The f#ck just hit me, dad? i'm good, but what the f#ck just hit me?"

they had a little prayer circle after the round was over, and everything was good. still, that was a knockdown. a check hook hit a solid chinned opponent on the button and put him down. nice punch. go watch the round again.

Comment

Khan beating a shot zab Judah *****s anything broner has ever done by miles. Broner's fight with Taylor showed you what he is, a solid, sometimes entertaining, c level fighter.

Comment

First, I would like to address the Porter knockdown. He was clearly buzzed imo. It wasn't just a flash knockdown. With that being said, Porter wasn't close to being stopped or anything like that. But when he got up he looked dazed and a little off balance. That was a solid shot by Broner.

As to the topic, Khan may be delusional but he's a good fighter. He steps up during his big fights for the most part. His chin isn't great but his heart is. Broner shows flashes of talent but has broken down mentally in his two biggest fights. A fight between the two would be good I think. I would favor Khan.

Comment

new england is a region in the northeast. it's a collection of states. mass, vermont, nh, maine, rhode island. CT does not count!
                    Lol. I know that Broski. What do you think I live under a rock?! Rhetorical question. Don't answer that.

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
                      First, I would like to address the Porter knockdown. He was clearly buzzed imo. It wasn't just a flash knockdown. With that being said, Porter wasn't close to being stopped or anything like that. But when he got up he looked dazed and a little off balance. That was a solid shot by Broner.

As to the topic, Khan may be delusional but he's a good fighter. He steps up during his big fights for the most part. His chin isn't great but his heart is. Broner shows flashes of talent but has broken down mentally in his two biggest fights. A fight between the two would be good I think. I would favor Khan.
                      Totally agree, he's had a very good career and has guts. His ****ty attitude blinds people to his accomplishments.

Comment

Working...
                      X