No announcement yet.

how would devon vs brook turned out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how would devon vs brook turned out?

stylistically i think devon probably would have been a harder fight for kell than porter because he is a pure boxer + he is quick and agile. brook size would probably be too much for him though

who do u reckon would have won the fight between the two when it was scheduled to happen?
    brook
    93.10%
    devon
    6.90%

The winner of Chaves v Alexander becomes Brooks mandatory so maybe you'll find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      The winner of Chaves v Alexander becomes Brooks mandatory so maybe you'll find out.
      i doubt it happens, they probably both dont want it at this point. each pulled out. but if they have no one else to fight then yeh it could

Comment

Originally posted by Skip Bayless View Post
        i doubt it happens, they probably both dont want it at this point. each pulled out. but if they have no one else to fight then yeh it could
        You dont fight a final eliminator if you dont want a title shot, also Brook has to face the winner or get stripped.

Comment

I remember that at the time the fight was supposed to happen, Brook wasn't given much of a chance on here.

I fancied him to win though. Now, i'd take him to win comfortably.

Comment

Brook would bowl him over. Alexander doesn't do anything 'great'.

Comment

I always thought Brook's timing would beat Alexander's speed. I thought Porter was going to be a harder fight for Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                I always thought Brook's timing would beat Alexander's speed. I thought Porter was going to be a harder fight for Brook.
                I think most people did.

The poll says it all really - TS should have made it public so the predictable 1 vote for Alexander comes from Box-Office

Comment

Like Kotelnik/Alexander, but worse. Timed right hands in Devon's mouth for 12 rounds.

Comment

Box-Office has arrived.

Comment

Working...
                    X