Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence vs Robert Guerrero on Floyds undercard.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guerrero shouldn't be used as a damn Stepping Stone I hope he does't allow himself to be that. I would rather see Guerrero vs Berto, Khan, Porter or even Berto.

Let Spence Jr continue to work his way up, not a fan of all of a sudden trying to rush things along. His original plan was to not go for a Championship until 2016 I think he should stick to that! Jo Jo Dan would be a solid step up for Spence Jr or Andre Berto. Leonard Bundu wouldn't be bad either!
    Last edited by sicko; 06-29-2015, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Spence an absolute hype job but he beats Guerrero who isn't good at all.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        Guerrero should be used as a damn Stepping Stone I hope he does't allow himself to be that. I would rather see Guerrero vs Berto, Khan, Porter or even Berto.

Let Spence Jr continue to work his way up, not a fan of all of a sudden trying to rush things along. His original plan was to not go for a Championship until 2016 I think he should stick to that! Jo Jo Dan would be a solid step up for Spence Jr or Andre Berto. Leonard Bundu wouldn't be bad either!
        Guerrero was never very good in the 1st place and he's a perfect stepping stone for Errol Spence Jr.. Guerrero coming off a loss and a horrible win his last outing does not deserve a good fight next... he should be fed to the young gun with real potential. At Spence's age other fighters were multiple world champions in multiple weight classes. Errol had enough experience brought up from his brief AM career and has had quit a few adapting fights at the PRO level... sink or swim is how it always was so why are you guys trying to act like fighters need so much time now? The harder they work with the higher risk will pay off if you got what it takes. If Errol can give Floyd a black eye and put Broner on queer street I think he will do fine with any of the C or even B class opponents at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyRebel View Post
          Guerrero was never very good in the 1st place and he's a perfect stepping stone for Errol Spence Jr.. Guerrero coming off a loss and a horrible win his last outing does not deserve a good fight next... he should be fed to the young gun with real potential. At Spence's age other fighters were multiple world champions in multiple weight classes. Errol had enough experience brought up from his brief AM career and has had quit a few adapting fights at the PRO level... sink or swim is how it always was so why are you guys trying to act like fighters need so much time now? The harder they work with the higher risk will pay off if you got what it takes. If Errol can give Floyd a black eye and put Broner on queer street I think he will do fine with any of the C or even B class opponents at this time.
          I like Spence Clearly, I just don't think he needs to be rushed, he is moving at the right pace for a 3 Year Pro. As for Guerrero, I still think Guerrero can give someone like Porter a tough fight when he is motivated and in shape. Not saying he is great or anything like that but a decent fighter. Moving down in weight might be a good option for Guerrero as well

Comment

Diego Chaves is good. He has a decent punch. He'll pull some dirty stuff. A good lesson for young Spence.

Comment

It's too soon for Guerrero.

He should've rested until September, that was a though fight for both fighters, they needed their time for recovery. Thurman did the right thing and took some extra time, has not fought since.

Guerreros last fight showed it, he needs a rest. Then come back and fight whoever he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                spence is already 25, about time to step up and remove the haymon protection plan... same goes for thurman... we need to stop acting like those 2 are kids...
                You're right. They aren't.

Spence should fight Porter on September 12th and Thurman should fight Brook by November 14th or 21st. Then the winners of those fights go against each other by May 2016 to see who the best welterweight is.

Comment

Working...
                X