Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Good Chance Cotto Will Knock Canelo Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

size does not negate skill....canelo is the bigger fighter but the far less overall skilled..his timing is not impecable..his range awareness is not either..cotto has the better jab..canelo will take bombs this fight and they will surelly be to head and body only causing him even more stamina issues..he's tired by the 5th or 6th and stopped by the 10th

Comment

Somebody is getting knocked out you better bet that! I love Cotto to death and hope he wins but GGG fans better be rooting for Canelo.

Comment

alvared is a agressive fighter with statues sitting in front of him. cotto is a boxer puncher mover. what the hell will alvared be swinging at ? against skilled fighters alvared throws wild punches at the air and gases out. cotto will makes him miss then make him pay.

Comment

How many times has Freddy been wrong ? Canelo makes Cotto do the Knee position again

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            Cotto doesn't have Golovkin Power.

Canelo has a great chin, and Canelo has more power than Cotto
            He should...He is a middleweight and still, I am not so sure Canelo hits as hard as Cotto. "But Trout doe.." "But shot Shane doe"

No triangles. That would be like saying Vargas hits harder than Pacquiao cause... Bradley hurt doe.

Nah.

Cotto by TKO in 11.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              alvared is a agressive fighter with statues sitting in front of him. cotto is a boxer puncher mover. what the hell will alvared be swinging at ? against skilled fighters alvared throws wild punches at the air and gases out. cotto will makes him miss then make him pay.
              agree..cotto will also feint him to death and see reactions that he hasnt seen since he's fought intro bums at 140..canelo is clueless in the ring..ppl dont understand the sweet science..the kid makes me pause the tape to teach my son wat not to do over and over again..and as soon as i hit play w/o me even knowing wat is going to happen next...WHAM!...RIGHT IN THE FACE...my son says how did u know..my older son explains it to him..this is a mismatch and pretty much the canelo cash out

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
                size does not negate skill....canelo is the bigger fighter but the far less overall skilled..his timing is not impecable..his range awareness is not either..cotto has the better jab..canelo will take bombs this fight and they will surelly be to head and body only causing him even more stamina issues..he's tired by the 5th or 6th and stopped by the 10th
                100%.

Canelo gets exposed for the fighter Lupe Pintor has told the world he truly is... A carefully matched bum. Basically, "Canelo is the biggest fraud in boxing.." ~Pintor

Peasants eating their own...

War Pintor!

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  How many times has Freddy been wrong ? Canelo makes Cotto do the Knee position again
                  not happening. alavred gets frustrated quick. then his fight plan goes out the window. cotto is a smart fighter and knows exactly what to do.

Comment

u know fans are desperate when they start making up attributes for fighters...
                    in this thread alone i've seen "canelo has a chin"..."he's ready to deal with movement now"

NEITHER OF THESE THINGS HAVE BEEN PROVED
                    lara hardest puncher canelo faced..lara no ko's in his last 5 i'd guess
                    cotto 5 rounds with rodriguez...lara 12 rounds with rodriguez..stop the hype..u're going to screw someone's bet up

Comment

What a ******ed logic,so if we go by your ******ed logic then cotto is dead,chop chop Corley hurt kneeguel cotto bad at 140 and the day of the fight Corley's weight was 140 kneeguel's was 157 that's a 17 pound difference ,lol. Torres rocked kneeguel several times bad in there fight also,stopped by pacman,demolished by margarito,trout made him look like sshht.delvin Rodriguez haahhhaaa,degeale the heart of a mouse haahhhaaa and a crippled Martinez,these are your big wins ,you mean selling the fans snake oil.we will see come November kneeguel will be on his knees once again when he meets the right hand,his ******nite.

Comment

Working...
                      X