Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley is one of the Most Overrated and Lucky Fighters in Recent History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Again both of them would be kells second best win. Chavez was beating rios. You know brooks next big bad opponent. This thread is ******ed. He doesn't 12-0 guys so he's overrated?
    I'm sure the likes of Chaves and Vargas would leave Brook with nightmares. Those are 4 round jobs for KB man.

Yes. Which other P4P fighters do you know who's not dominating? Not only doesn't he 12-0 or KO guys, he struggles in nearly every fight with sometimes average opponents. That's not P4P.

Comment

Bradley isn't anything special and he's not an elite fighter. Amir Khan would box circles around him and Kell Brook would straight knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
        I'm listening. Tell me what those guys would do to the magnificent Kell Brook who fought and will fight real murderers row like Ion, Gavin or Rios.
        lolllll!!!

Comment

Brook fans are shook down to their knickers for some reason "never seen him 12-0 a guy" and? It's not easy to 12-0 world champions. You thought tim vs juan coulda been a draw? Yea you're not biased at all. That was an easy 8-4 smh. Vargas would be brooks second best win

Who cares that he got buckled? It was a hail marry that landed. Anybody can get hurt at any time. Pac never even knocked him down give me a break
          What does this thread have to do with Brook? I'm not a "Brook fan", you're desperately deflecting from the issue that Tim Bradley has and always will be a **** average fighter.

I said this before he fought Devon Alexander (made a thread about it and you can look it my history.) This was when Brook wasn't even on the scene and before he'd ducked Khan but you and HEND are trying to make it some nationalistic thing.

It's really not. I just don't rate the guy.
          Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 06-28-2015, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
            I'm listening. Tell me what those guys would do to the magnificent Kell Brook who fought and will fight real murderers row like Ion, Gavin or Rios.
            I actually wish KB would fight all of Bradley's previous opponents incl. Pacquiao and Marquez so you could see the difference.

Unfortunately, he doesn't have a bob arum who was desperate to find an opponent for Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              I'm sure the likes of Chaves and Vargas would leave Brook with nightmares. Those are 4 round jobs for KB man.

Yes. Which other P4P fighters do you know who's not dominating? Not only doesn't he 12-0 or KO guys, he struggles in nearly every fight with sometimes average opponents. That's not P4P.
              Who cares? Lol "he didn't dominate so I'm gonna hold it against him" his resume shlts on a lot of other resumes. He's not flashy nor have a bunch of amazing tools but he wins. You know resume counts for pfp not imaginary wins. And with his resume he's easily pfp

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
                He's overrated but still a very good fighter and worthy of p4p recognition based on what hes done and lack of other comparable fighters.

No one really puts him in the conversation with Mayweather and Ward as the elite of the sport like you seem to suggest.
                But that's the point. People did. He was universally considered the 3rd best boxer in the world behind Mayweather and Ward. Ahead of ***ing Rigo who would have toyed with a stumblebum like Vargas.

Comment

Bradleys WW fights consist of
                  3 140lb men. (Prov, Vargas, Abregu)
                  1 144lbs man (JMM)
                  1 small WWx2 (Pacman, who shouldn't even count as a WW)
                  1 Welterweight (Chaves)

He has only fought 1 guy who is his size, technically. Is he a welterwieght or what? Because if he is just going to keep dragging 140 pounders up, he might as well go back to 140.

He loses to all of the top welters IMO. Just off the fact that he's been deceiving people by fighting jr welters this whole time...

Comment

Laced up be like "bruv when do me mate kell brook gonna get respect"

Then call bradley overrated

Comment

Who cares? Lol "he didn't dominate so I'm gonna hold it against him" his resume shlts on a lot of other resumes. He's not flashy nor have a bunch of amazing tools but he wins. You know resume counts for pfp not imaginary wins. And with his resume he's easily pfp
                      Where did I say Brook was P4P?

A P4P fighter is someone who's excellent and shows a level dominance above others. Bradley doesn't do that.

The worst part about it is he was being inducted into the list on the basis of a robbery.

Absolute joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X