No announcement yet.

Documented video of Mayweather 70 hugs in one fight. Amazing lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    Well ironically this is a boxing forum. Boxing and competitive sport has always been about the smack game. That's just the general nature of competitive toughness. Isn't more ideal to cheer a poor kid growing up in Grand Rapids who grew up as a bonafide boxer due to his family's accomplishments, represent the Olympics, win the national golden gloves in the different weight classes, get rid of Arum and promote himself and become the richest paid athlete

VS

hearing a scumbag like Trump, vrags about his richness, born into richness, the American rural life loves him, many racists?

You choose...
    You make Floyd sound like little orphan Annie! Agreed he is nothing like Trump and has achieved great things, but to insinuate that Floyd doesn't brag about money (TMT/money photos) or he hasn't been a scumbag in the past (woman beater) is somewhat rose tinted.

Comment

• Glad he's gone. He's been boring af his whole career.

Comment

• Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
        I don't like Trump, but I'll probably end up voting for him when it comes down to it.

...and that's because he's running against Hillary Clinton. I severely dislike that woman. I'd rather have Sanders, but there's just no way he's going to win the nomination.
        Trump won win doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
          You make Floyd sound like little orphan Annie! Agreed he is nothing like Trump and has achieved great things, but to insinuate that Floyd doesn't brag about money (TMT/money photos) or he hasn't been a scumbag in the past (woman beater) is somewhat rose tinted.
          No orphan annie would be more like Tyson. I already said specifically Floyd was born into the hardcore boxing life because of the Mayweather's before him. Stop complaining about Floyd being a wife beater. Sean Penn beat Madonna with a bat but people still love him nor ever bring it up. If people like pork nose or feet soup good for them. If you don't like Floyd cool.

Comment

• Sean penn beat madonna with a bat? He is now my favorite actor

Comment

• Originally posted by mortal24 View Post
              Glad he's gone. He's been boring af his whole career.
              Dancing with the stars, Floyd 's fans call that defense.
              It's not hugging... According to the floyd fanboys its a ""brilliant masterful technician" at work, boxing at its best"

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by davef View Post
                  Sean penn beat madonna with a bat? He is now my favorite actor
                  Yeah, but that's not as awesome as Floyd in boxing though..

"FLOYD is a SUPER technical fighter that even if he hugs you he just DOMINATES YOU"

-#fl0mosapience

Comment

• Nice action on HBO right now

Comment

• Floyd has always reminded me of the little kid on the playground who's fast enough to outrun and outmaneuver the other kids. The fear is deep in him.

Comment

Working...
                      X