Collapse
No announcement yet.

Documented video of Mayweather 70 hugs in one fight. Amazing lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow man i literally just went through your post history,you know we can search up to 8 pages and 200 posts right...and every single last one of them was about Mayweather,every last one of them. Damn man you have some serious issues to keep posting about a person you claim to hate. You literally do not post in any other thread about boxing at all

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Dunn is a little slow. He needs you to break it down. Comprehension is a weak point for him. It began from birth!
      Hoping he snaps out if it .... oh well.

Last edited by ADP02; 06-30-2015, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Dunn is a little slow. He needs you to break it down. Comprehension is a weak point for him. It began from birth!

That picture is of very bad taste man,you are better then that

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
          Spoon is ****in pathetic
          ^^^^^^hes right

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Wow man i literally just went through your post history,you know we can search up to 8 pages and 200 posts right...and every single last one of them was about Mayweather,every last one of them. Damn man you have some serious issues to keep posting about a person you claim to hate. You literally do not post in any other thread about boxing at all
            ^ lmao......

Comment

Wow man i literally just went through your post history,you know we can search up to 8 pages and 200 posts right...and every single last one of them was about Mayweather,every last one of them. Damn man you have some serious issues to keep posting about a person you claim to hate. You literally do not post in any other thread about boxing at all
              So in other words.. He's like 90% of pac fans

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post

By ranting like a little *****, do you actually mean posting the same obsessive threads about Floyd day after day, week after week, year after year and spending your life obsessed with Floyd? Pretending you're having fun when in fact you spend every second of your time here desperately trying to make people hate him with ******ed post after post? Is that the type of rant you mean?

Do you realise you've come on here and replied literally thousands of times, for hours on end, repeating the same thing over and over and over about Floyd, as if nothing else exists? Even Floyds biggest fans aren't as ****ed up obsessed with him as you. Even Larry and Pretty Boy 32 don't post about him as much as you. Just non stop obsession with Floyd. All you do is spend your time on the internet posting about Floyd, looking videos up about Floyd, replying to posts about Floyd, and generally just being his inadvertent, yet most ardent, obsessed fan. You pretend with little dumbass smilies that you are having fun and talk about having hit a nerve, but clearly Floyd has hit such a big nerve with you that you wake up thinking about him and go to bed at night with his face in your head. I've never seen anyone so obsessed with anyone. Now that's having hit a nerve.

But hey, keep pretending you're enjoying yourself when you're actually seething inside with your little Floyd worship. A bit of pop psychology here, but I'd say you've actually got a serious repressed queer little gayboy crush on Floyd and some major inadequacies, thus the fruity Floyd obsession.

Funny thing is...I clicked on this thread days ago, and you'd already been posting the same thing hundreds of times already for days, I posted once or twice, forgot about it for a few days, come back and see that it's still on the front page, and you're still posting the same thing over and over and over...everyone else had forgotten about it and stopped giving a ****, but you just never stop thinking and posting about him.

https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/...375/879529.gif

You are one ****ed up little weirdo.
                damn this dude roasted this guy .......lol .

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
                  ^ lmao......
                  Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  So in other words.. He's like 90% of pac fans
                  I am dead serious he does not have 1 not 1 post out of 200 that is not about Mayweather,that is weird as hell

Comment

lol nicely done

Comment

• Originally posted by klutz View Post
                      lol nicely done
                      Naah, not really buddy. FLoyd's excessive hugging is the hot topic here. 70 intentional hugs during an exchange is the hot topic here. Floyd does it best.

[/QUOTE]
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 06-30-2015, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X