Collapse
No announcement yet.

Showtime Porter versus Swift Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia will stop the bumrushing Porter easy...

Comment

I have Garcia by brutal beating

Hes tailor made for Danny, Garcia actually fights and doesnt waste 12 rounds standing there doing his best Mayweather imitation. Theres a reason Broner ONLY threw left hooks at Porter, because they knew it was a punch that would find its home all night. Danny has one of the best left hooks in the game.

Broner tries to imitate Mayweather's low punch output, defensive stance(not to mention his speech patterns) but the problem is, he doesnt get the respect Mayweather commands from his opponent when they try to get cute and he has the ability to keep them honest, whereas most fighters wont hesitate to bring the fight to Broner and he cant fight off his backfoot whatsoever.

Thats the reason Broner is a failure. Garcia is a fighter, and Porter is there to be hit. Garcia-Porter has a chance to land on the Mayweather undercard IMO.
      Last edited by MrP4P; 06-22-2015, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
        Danny's power is overrated as hell. He was hitting Lamont with bombs and Lamont didn't even flinch.

Way too much stock has gone into Garcia duebto him icing Khan.

His power didnt bother Tgeophane, his power didn't bother Herrera. His power didnt bother Peterson.

His power bothered Khan who is known to havr a weak chin and Shot to sh¡t 50 year old E. Morales.
        Bringing Peterson and Herrera is pointless because they boxed Garcia, Porter wouldn't try to do that.

He would try to outgun Garcia like Khan,Morales and Matthysse did.

Garcia's timing is exceptional, not his power.

And Porter is wide open for the left hook..

Comment

Great match up. Both are strong. I think Porter grinds him down.Shawn usually has a solid chin. If it goes to 12 I can see the pace effecting Garcia. Hes looked gased in fights late as far as power. And other fighters have backed him up. If the hook isn't doing for him Porter by ud.

Comment

I got Porter in this one, but I also had Khan and Matthysse over Garcia. Without a doubt Garcia has power that could trouble Porter. Tough call, would be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
              garcia beats him quite easily.......porter is not that good.
              I think so too. Porter has a sloppy style that Garcia can exploit. I have Garcia via 8-9rd TKO

He WILL catch Porter.

Comment

Working...
              X