No announcement yet.

Showtime Porter versus Swift Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
    Danny's power is overrated as hell. He was hitting Lamont with bombs and Lamont didn't even flinch.

Way too much stock has gone into Garcia duebto him icing Khan.

His power didnt bother Tgeophane, his power didn't bother Herrera. His power didnt bother Peterson.

His power bothered Khan who is known to havr a weak chin and Shot to sh¡t 50 year old E. Morales.
    exactly what I said.

I don't trust Garcia's power as fight ending. Not seen enough of it against guys his size or not shot

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      Yeah, his power is definitely overrated. He relies on landing the perfect shot.
      As is Porter's power, 57% KO ratio and he had one KO in two years before Paulie. He is strong but not as hard hitting as Maidana, Thurman or even Garcia's best win Matthysse.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
        As is Porter's power, 57% KO ratio and he had one KO in two years before Paulie. He is strong but not as hard hitting as Maidana, Thurman or even Garcia's best win Matthysse.
        Yeah Porter's power is overrated too. It all stems from the Malignaggi KO.

They've both got good power but that's it, nothing more.

Comment

Would be a great fight. I have to take Danny on this one. He seems to do well countering brawlers. His real weakness is guys who stick and move, which Porter definitely isn't.

Comment

I agree this would be an interesting fight. First thought is that Porter's bull rush style will play into Garcia's strengths. Porter is so sloppy and wild when he swings, it is hard to believe he has gotten as far as he has. He is really relying on his stamina and strength. I'd say if he can stand up to Garcia's power, he might have a chance to outwork him. I would pick Garcia by decision with a few KDs.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
              Danny's power is overrated as hell. He was hitting Lamont with bombs and Lamont didn't even flinch.

Way too much stock has gone into Garcia duebto him icing Khan.

His power didnt bother Tgeophane, his power didn't bother Herrera. His power didnt bother Peterson.

His power bothered Khan who is known to havr a weak chin and Shot to sh¡t 50 year old E. Morales.
              wasn't lamont like 165 lbs on fight night vs danny?

Comment

idk how to judge danny anymore lol

Comment

Porter wins 8-4 minus 1 KD

Comment

Porter too big too strong. Overwhelms him.

Comment

He shouldn't do it right now, maybe after about 2-3 fights at Welterweight

Comment

Working...
                      X