Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner has one more chance to impress.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Broner has one more chance to impress.

And the perfect opponent is Robert Guerrero. Now, that could either be his next fight, or would he take one more before that.

Either way, both guys need a big win. Guereeo didn't impress many with his last victory.

Sink or swim for both guys IMO.

If he f**ks up one more time, I hate to say it, but it's over if that happens.

Comment

Loser becomes the official gatekeeper

Comment

Not sure what people keep talking about "it's over" and crap like that. He's not the next floyd obviously but he's still the top 1% of pro boxers. Most don't even have the ability to make it to this level

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Not sure what people keep talking about "it's over" and crap like that. He's not the next floyd obviously but he's still the top 1% of pro boxers. Most don't even have the ability to make it to this level
          True, but the QB keep getting him the ball. He just can't seem to get that first down.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            yeh, if any thing broner is a boxing success story right?

Comment

Remember when guerrero got in his grill a few years back? Broner looked like he didn't want it.

Comment

This would be like Guerrero vs Berto 2. But we need a ref that DQ's excessive clinchers. Otherwise, it's another boring clinch fest.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  If he f**ks up one more time, I hate to say it, but it's over if that happens.
                  Nah man.

He'll keep getting chances because he has managed to piss alot of people off (by design I would imagine) and thus they will continue to watch his fights if they think he might suffer humiliation.

It's why I watch Khan.

However, if it happens every time, folks'll get bored so he needs to win once in awhile.

But he'll prolly be fine.

Comment

Somewhere is Ricardo Williams Jr laughing his ass off.

Comment

Working...
                    X