Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner has one more chance to impress.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to see Broner end up like this

Comment

Broner vs. Berto. Shoulder roll vs. shoulder roll.

Comment

Are we all forgetting the Taylor fight? PDL?

FFS DeMarco is his best win.

Broner needs to stop trying to be Floyd. Period, he has good hand speed and his power is good.

"Let dem gifted hands go son"

Comment

Until he learns to throw more punches the blueprint is out on him.

Comment

Guerreros done, like washed up done. AB isn't washed up, he just didn't live up to his hype. I wouldn't be surprised if AB KO'd Guerrero at this point, Guerreros ripe for the picking. But sadly I think haymon will make the fight to keep the hype alive & market AB off the Mexican $ Guerrero will bring. Broner vs Rios is more of a crossroads fight in which I'd slightly favor Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Are we all forgetting the Taylor fight? PDL?

FFS DeMarco is his best win.

Broner needs to stop trying to be Floyd. Period, he has good hand speed and his power is good.

"Let dem gifted hands go son"
              Yep, he's so focused on his appearance in the ring and not actually winning the fight. His shots are sharp and crisp but SO FAR AND FEW BETWEEN! He needs to lead a lot more as well, he picks his shots extremely selectively and it's annoying

Comment

Broner gets mauled,his lack of footwork hurts him against pressure fighters

Comment

Its over for Broner. The guy will never be great and will stay as a C level fighter at best. He just talks a big game which was his ticket to fame.

Comment

I honestly feel bad for the kid. Truly, I like hating guys that are liyd mouths that are successful. If you're just a loud mouth and you keep losing my "hater" gene turns to a "feeling sorry for" gene. But he brought this upon himself. If he's gonna sell his "brand" by being this arrogant bad ass,then he needs to back it up and so far he has not.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                      I honestly feel bad for the kid. Truly, I like hating guys that are liyd mouths that are successful. If you're just a loud mouth and you keep losing my "hater" gene turns to a "feeling sorry for" gene. But he brought this upon himself. If he's gonna sell his "brand" by being this arrogant bad ass,then he needs to back it up and so far he has not.
                      Wow. Good post. Agree 100%

Comment

Working...
                      X