Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Cotto's cowardice and the WBC's corruption prevent GGG from unifying 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Cotto's cowardice and the WBC's corruption prevent GGG from unifying 160?

I've always wanted to see Golovkin clean out middleweight.

But will Miguel Cotto ever fight him? If he's afraid, why doesn't he just drop the WBC belt?
    Cotto will man up and fight him, or do the right thing & vacate
    19.57%
    The WBC will be honorable & force Cotto to fight GGG next or strip him of the title
    34.78%
    Golovkin will never unify, Cotto will keep ducking & the WBC will allow it
    45.65%

The poll is expired.

Cotto will fight him after Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      Cotto will fight him after Canelo.
      Miguel was supposed to fight him after Geale.

I don't believe he ever will.

Comment

Good thread. I think the WBC Will force the winner of canelo vs cotto to fight GGG.

Comment

I voted for the second option before I realized it said WBC and honorable in the same sentence.

Comment

The odds of cotto fighting ggg are verry verry low,but he has to get through canelo first,which I give canelo the slight edge due to size,strength and youth. In the scenario that cotto wins,he's probably going to drop the belt and head back to 154. In the scenario that canelo wins,he's probably going to be granted a voluntary defence,or he'd try to unify with lemieux's ibf strap. I honestly see canelo more willing to fight ggg than cotto,but that fight is still a ways away,because delahoya is in no hurry to put his cash cow into a potential slaughterhouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

That's the thing that ya have to get. Cotto doesn't want to fight them in the order that they want him to. He wants to fight them at HIS choosing. Understandably so, if they strip him no one can be mad at them. and he never said he was gonna fight him after geale. He stated plenty of times Canelo is next than the fight with GGG

He'll fight GGG. At his time, after the Canelo fight.

Comment

But will Miguel Cotto ever fight him? If he's afraid, why doesn't he just drop the WBC belt?
                He's not afraid, he's just not fighting him until he cashes in on the big fight with Canelo. In the mean time, GGG still has 2 belts to collect so he can unify the division. Lemieux IBF and Lee WBO.

Comment

wanna bet all ur points the fight happens? Haters need to be more objective and dont let their emotions control their thinking.

Cotto is a 4th division champ, fighting out of his weight class, meanwhile the true "warriors" like canelo, golovkin, ward rigondeaux are all 1 division champs and u guys are all over their d*cks.

Cotto, like any other new champ, has a voluntary defense which he just took and now hes going for the money fight, Canelo (didnt u guys said he will duck canelo too?)

When Cotto vs GGG gets made all boxingscene (chicanos) posters will forget yall were calling him a coward, diva, chicken.... and ur new threads will be:"cotto will get killed by GGG"
                  Cotto has FOUGHT EVERY SINGLE MOTHER F8CKER IN HIS GENERATION AND YOU KEYBOARD WARRIORS ONLY KNOW HOW TO HATE.
                  Cotto fought PEDs Pacquiao and Plaster Margarito... what can scare cotto this late in his career? get real.

Sidenote ~~~~ Hey Brushmyhair, guess what? Cotto will always be a bigger star, better fighter and more accomplished boxer than broner.
                  Last edited by BoxingLegend89'; 06-22-2015, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Remember the post fight press where thurman was calling out Paulie?

Paulie said: "Its prize fight dummy u better learn that or you will be in awhole lot of trouble."

Freedom, its prize fight dummy. Would u fight Golovkin for 8 millions or Canelo for 15+ millions?

Comment

Working...
                    X