Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great documentary on Netflix, "Champs" Hopkins, Tyson and Holyfield.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great documentary on Netflix, "Champs" Hopkins, Tyson and Holyfield.

Check it out.

I already got it on deck.

Comment

I've seen it around. Is it worth a watch?

Comment

Green k sent.

Comment

thnx for the headfs up

Comment

Thanks Beer! Yeah man it is worth the watch. Delves back into their childhoods...They themselves walk you through the things they have been through as children, teens and adults. Very good.

Comment

I saw it about a month ago...it's DEFINITELY worth watching!!

Comment

Was flipping through Netflix the other day and I saw that and Maravilla and was debating watching them. Good to know its worth a watch.

Has anyone checked out Maravilla? It looks really good but I was doing stuff around the house and since I'd have to be reading Sergio's subtitles I figured I'd wait until I had time to actually sit down and pay attention to it.

On a side note I ended up watching No No about MLB player Dock Ellis. I absolutely hate baseball but that was a dang good documentary.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
                  Was flipping through Netflix the other day and I saw that and Maravilla and was debating watching them. Good to know its worth a watch.

Has anyone checked out Maravilla? It looks really good but I was doing stuff around the house and since I'd have to be reading Sergio's subtitles I figured I'd wait until I had time to actually sit down and pay attention to it.

On a side note I ended up watching No No about MLB player Dock Ellis. I absolutely hate baseball but that was a dang good documentary.
                  I enjoyed the Maravilla movie. It has old footage of him fighting in tiny venues, and shows how royally screwed over he was repeatedly by the Chavez Jr people. I enjoyed it a lot. He is an interesting guy. He is a guy who really should have never made it as far as he did with how his career began.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X