Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum calls Golovkin opposition "Stumblebum after Stumblebum" Lol..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Either my brain is fried or you've got that mixed up.
    I literally wrote this in the midst of leaving the house lol. Let's do that again.

Getting outboxed WHEN YOU ARE CONSIDERED a p4p KO artist who everyone is afraid of is bad for business. Losing to Ward would ruin GGG's mystique.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      If GGG was Arum's fighter he would be matching him tough like he did with Lomachenko, Crawford, Gamboa, Juanma, Donaire, Floyd, Cotto, Oscar and all of his other fighters. Say what you want about Bob but if he thinks his fighter is the goods he will make them prove they are the real deal.
      true........

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        I literally wrote this in the midst of leaving the house lol. Let's do that again.

Getting outboxed WHEN YOU ARE CONSIDERED a p4p KO artist who everyone is afraid of is bad for business. Losing to Ward would ruin GGG's mystique.
        Ok that's what I thought you meant. I suppose you're right, but I can't imagine GGG would be the favorite. In fact I think Ward would beat him. However, I don't think it would be the wipe out that was Donaire Rigo. Donaire more or less was looking for one big punch the entire fight. Golovkin pressures and throws more.

Comment

Ok that's what I thought you meant. I suppose you're right, but I can't imagine GGG would be the favorite. In fact I think Ward would beat him. However, I don't think it would be the wipe out that was Donaire Rigo. Donaire more or less was looking for one big punch the entire fight. Golovkin pressures and throws more.
          ward would just hold the entire fight. he did the same thing vs edwin rodriguez until the ref threatened to take rodriguez's purse(because ward was cheating and edwin tried to retaliate) its a garbage fight yet people want to see ward cheat nonstop for some reason like that proves something

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            lmao shots fired!! even arum know what it is insulting a HBO fighter ,smh

i wonder if ggg will prove us wrong and not allege to fight some extra on the set of juarassic park, only time will tell
            Broner is getting worked this weekend...smh, dude sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
              Ward's resume makes Golovkin's resume look like a burning pile of garbage...
              Ward's inactivity makes Ward look like a retiree.

This is Ward since 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                ward would just hold the entire fight. he did the same thing vs edwin rodriguez until the ref threatened to take rodriguez's purse(because ward was cheating and edwin tried to retaliate) its a garbage fight yet people want to see ward cheat nonstop for some reason like that proves something
                lol that was hella funny what happened to that ref?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  Yea there will be a lot of holding but I still think its a fight that should happen, unless Ward outgrows 168 with all that time off which I doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                    lol that was hella funny what happened to that ref?
                    he will probably be around for ward's next fight

Comment

Yea there will be a lot of holding but I still think its a fight that should happen, unless Ward outgrows 168 with all that time off which I doubt.
                      but its basically pointless. like wlad-povetkin. sure the "fight" happened but nothing was accomplished. wlad cheated and a bunch of fanboys pretend it was a great win while other people rightfully complain about wlad's cheating. did it settle who was a better boxer? no it settled who was a better cheater but we knew who was a better cheater going into the fight so it proved nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X