Ward's tickets this Saturday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 887
    cool it with the fake heat bruh!!!!

we know what you all about!!! you hate ward just ad mit it!!!

stop fronting
    so stating facts are "hate" lol

ok "bruh"

Comment

Originally posted by 887
      cool it with the fake heat bruh!!!!

we know what you all about!!! you hate ward just ad mit it!!!

stop fronting
      lol "age 57" and still talks like an idiot "bruh"

"june 2015", cool alt "bruh", but if you ain't, go troll someone else,"bruh"

Comment

Awwww look at all the salty Ward fans boohooing their fcking eyes out.

He'll be lucky if he lands a fight with a real star like Gennady. Ward's been in America his whole life. Got a gold at the olympics. Had the privilege of fighting all the big names in his weight class, and what did it get him? Free tickets in his own hometown.

Golovkin came here a few years ago and doesn't even speak English that well, and he's already a bigger name than Andre SOB Ward.

I think I'm starting to realize why the Ward fans hate Gennady so much.

As skilled as he is, nobody gives a fck about watching him fight. And then here comes this dude out of nowhere getting all kinds of hype and tons of love from HBO, and exposes the fact that Ward is a boring waste of time and money. I suppose if I were Andre Ward or a member of his shrinking fanbase I'd be upset too.

Comment

Originally posted by 887
          damn straight im an old man who know how to use them hands,,both on the internet and in real life!!!! dont catch that fever or ur be sleeping on some tiled floors
          How many accounts have you had banned now? You have a couple of new one every month.

Comment

Originally posted by 887
            damn straight im an old man who know how to use them hands,,both on the internet and in real life!!!! dont catch that fever or ur be sleeping on some tiled floors
            You should probably use those hands to read a book or two. Maybe learn how to speak and type the English language correctly.

And drop the internet tough guy bullshít. This isn't Youtube, you're on a boxing forum. There are plenty of amateur fighters on this board that are half your age and would send your ass to the ICU.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
              There's no "anti-ward", it's simply stating the facts. This guy is claiming he's a mega star when tickets to his fight are being handed out. How is that "anti-ward"?

So it's ok for Ward to bash others but not him?
              Congrats on your comped ticket (lower level, 20 something rows back, lined up with what's likely one of the neutral corners); when the CSAC discloses that the fight still ended up doing a million dollars at the gate, I'd hope you'd have the decency to keep talking and not hide.

Quit acting like you were comped a ringside seat, lol

[Ward-Dawson sold just short of 8,000 tickets, bringing in just short of $750k at the gate; in case you didn't know, more than 8,000 people attended that fight too]

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                when I read the thread title I said I bet when i click in there's gonna be shots thrown at SOG....FREE tickets to see the best fighter in the world above 147 pounds....that's a blessing!!...but if you're anti-Ward it's a reason to bash him huh?

Comment

LOL....

Just send those free tickets to two of the people lined up for handouts in this thread and see if their broke asses could even afford the bus ticket over there.

Comment

Andre Ward has long been a prima donna, for example refusing to fight in a foreign country during the Super Six. But in recent years he's even becoming too too selfish and risk-averse for his own good!!

If he wants to make decent money in the future, he'll have to leave Oakland and take the risk of fighting without a home referee who will permit him to use illegal tactics (deliberate head butts, clamping his opponents' arms, hitting off the break, etc). He may not always be able to fight at the weight he's most comfortable at - other fighters have moved up or down a few pounds from their ideal weight, he may need to as well.

He can't always get his own way in the future, because he's not a draw.

Ward claims to be a Christian. Here's a quote from Jesus Christ for Andre Ward: "He who exalts himself will be humbled, he who humbles himself will be exalted"

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                      Congrats on your comped ticket (lower level, 20 something rows back, lined up with what's likely one of the neutral corners); when the CSAC discloses that the fight still ended up doing a million dollars at the gate, I'd hope you'd have the decency to keep talking and not hide.

Quit acting like you were comped a ringside seat, lol

[Ward-Dawson sold just short of 8,000 tickets, bringing in just short of $750k at the gate; in case you didn't know, more than 8,000 people attended that fight too]
                      "a million dollars" lol ok dr. evil.

where's the acting of ringside seat? man free lower level isn't good enough for you? greedy ass

more than 8000 appeared, and that's supposed to be good for someone making such bold claims? and ward-dawson was actually at least a fight, but this up coming fight, not so much

Comment

Working...
                      X