• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    Lara-Quillin would be decent.
    I'm down!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Yeah Lara is past Warm Ups! If he is not fighting the best then he shouldn't fight until a big fight is available. Throwing him in with Rodriguez was a waste of everybody's time
      I agree, but if anyone needed a KO fodder opponent it was Lara, just to build some hype and interest. Rodriguez was ultimately too durable for that, and Lara's stock went down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantasiabruja View Post
        Poor comeback on your part, considering the guy who worked Cotto over beat Rodriguez much more impressively then Lara just did.
        Make dumb comment you get a dumb response. Triangle are dumb period.

Comment

• Lara was supposed to empty the clip on Delvin, like Kovalev did to B-Hop in the last round. I still don't understand how Lara did not put him away. This turned out to be Freddy Hernandez pt.2. Lara is just not a finisher, he seriously lacks the killer instinct and the offensive versatility to break his opponent. These sorts of match-ups do nothing for his image or credibility.
          Last edited by kiaba360; 06-12-2015, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• Quezada barely made it out of round one.

Szpilka going for the KO.

Comment

• Quezada took a beating once again in round 2, barely survived the round.

Comment

• I just got back from the fight! Man is Lara something to watch live. I wish he went for the KO, but he is a master boxer

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Make dumb comment you get a dumb response. Triangle are dumb period.
                  My intention was sarcasm, nothing dumb about it again considering how most around here **** on Cotto for fighting and beating these same guys only more impressively. That being said I do agree that triangle theories mean nothing in boxing.

Comment

• Szpilka dominating Quezada again in round 3

Quezada quits.

Szpilka wins by RTD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      I agree, but if anyone needed a KO fodder opponent it was Lara, just to build some hype and interest. Rodriguez was ultimately too durable for that, and Lara's stock went down.
                      It's not even that he was too durable it's that Lara won't take any "risks" and be more aggressive. If he would he could stop a guy like Rodriguez. He could have beat Canelo too if he let his hands go more.

Comment

Working...
                      X