Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Lara-Rodriguez, Beterbeiv-Johnson PBC Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Kimbo promo has been more entertaining than this fight.

Comment

• lara vs cotto would be interesting

Comment

• Corner should stop this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          life and death with Angulo, draw with Vanes, (close) loss to Canelo...I dunno

I don't give him much of a shot against Golovkin, he doesn't have the pop to get his respect and doesn't have the chin to take his punches
          Angulo made him fight, Vanes is a tricky guy to fight and Canelo is a pretty good boxer as well.

He did fine against Canelo and Vanes though.

Golovkin I don't know he will force Lara to fight, could be a good fight.

Comment

• I dont watch Rigo or Lara fights so I turned off the TV after Beterbiev fight and Im reading its another bore coward fest.

Comment

• no knock out yet good grabs bag goes to gym see ya suckers

Comment

• I say make Lara-GGG........at least then Lara would see the virtue of a KO victory.

Comment

• jesus christ, how is delvin f**** rodriguez a professional boxer.

Comment

• I wonder if Lara even comprehends the potential level of stardom he could/could've reached with some tweaks. I question if he realizes or cares about the revenue he could bring himself with those tweaks/changes. SMH

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      Angulo made him fight, Vanes is a tricky guy to fight and Canelo is a pretty good boxer as well.

He did fine against Canelo and Vanes though.

Golovkin I don't know he will force Lara to fight, could be a good fight.
                      GGG would crowd Lara and pressure him into fighting. I think he lands to Lara's body and then catches him on the light switch.

Comment

Working...
                      X