Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Lara-Rodriguez, Beterbeiv-Johnson PBC Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That first KD was a punch to the back of the head....lololol, everyone completely miss that because the commentators just did.

Comment

• This guy is clearly relying on his power.

He'll get found out in no time once he steps up.

Has he heard of a thing called the jab?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        People appreciate the boxing being on all the time but some don't care too much for the "PBC is the savior of the sport" talk when they have to hide the fact that they can't fill a 4,000 person venue.
        Again, why are you obsessed with multi-million dollar corporations?
        If you are that concerned with the crowds at PBC events then start a SEPARATE thread about it.

Comment

• Johnson would have boxed circles around Beterbiev with a full training camp.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            It's Lara. How many people were you expecting at this fight?
            Lara or not......doesn't look like this card had much promotion behind it. I think Lara runs WAY too much but I also think he is one of the most talented boxers around. Not to say that warrants a bunch of fans in attendance but people (promotional members) could have parlayed the fact that he has been in the ring with the best and the advertised Beterbiev as the next Tyson or something.

Comment

• That round goes to Johnson

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Lara or not......doesn't look like this fight had much promotion behind it. I think Lara runs WAY too much but I also think he is one of the most talented boxers around. Not to say that warrants a bunch of fans in attendance but people (promotional members) could have parlayed the fact that he has been in the ring with the best and the advertised Beterbiev as the next Tyson or something.
                It's Lara vs. Rodriguez. I think it's safe to say 4K is probably where you max out.

The next Tyson. That's original.

Comment

• I badly need a nice streaming link, anyone please? the one I'm watching now is bugging like crazy.
                  Last edited by StefanTosic; 06-12-2015, 08:48 PM.

Comment

• Seems like Beterbiev wants to get some rounds and test his stamina. Took that round off!

Comment

• Bugger it, I'm going to bed, it's 2:36 here. Been a long day.

Comment

Working...
                      X