No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: We're After The WBC Title, Not Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    Uh, no..... Sanchez did not say that at all.

That is just your spin.

He said " Gennady will fight anyone from 154-168 "..... and a lot of Golovkins hype, came from that very statement.

" Gennady said zillion times he is interested only in PPV fight "

Well, whoop-dee-shht for Gennady, who the fcuk is he lol ?

I am sure every fighter in the world would say that if asked.

And if they were entitled to make that statement, they would be correct.

And when GGG is entitled to make that statement, he will also be correct.

Until then, maybe he should try fighting a live dog, and create a name for himself..... instead of trying to pick crumbs off the table of smaller star-fighters who already paid their dues.

If Team Golovkin dont want to be held responsible for their own hype, they should STFU and try to land Golovkin a meaningful fight.
    Hey dumb****, pay attention so that you might learn something. ward said anyone from 168-175, 3 years ago, then when kova called him out he backed out like a biitch. also keep in mind ward fought at 178 in Olympics.

Its the 15th paragraph, ward said anyone from 168-175
    http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...ard-bout-works

Here are three occasions where Kovalev/team called ward out,
    http://www.boxingscene.com/kovalevs-...-us-175--84151

http://thaboxingvoice.com/duva-says-...r/24123?var=no

Its the 6th question
    http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/john...golovkin-spar/

So WARDOS, is he ducking KRUSHER or not ???
    Last edited by rajaomair; 07-01-2015, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
      Talking about rubbish..

Abel said (probably 3 years ago) that Gennady would fight anybody from 154 to 168... and he said that in the sense that he would fight if the fight would make SENSE (read "lot of money"). Now that is what are you using constantly.

Since then, Gennady said zillion times he is interested only in PPV fight if it is not at 160 and that he is mostly interested in 160 division and titles at 160. He is not chasing guys at 168 who are not PPV. He was interested in fighting Chavez and in fighting Froch. Those are the only two fights that would potentially give him PPV. He said he is interested in fighting Ward too, but in the future (meaning when that fight makes more money). What's wrong with that?

The same thing said Tom Loeffler (btw that's the man who makes the fights, not Abel Sanchez). He said, and I am quoting: "Gennady won't move to 168 JUST to PROVE he can fight at 168. It would be a single fight and he will go back to 160."
      If he is ducking Ward, he is ducking DeGale even more so, as DeGale said he would fight him NOW and DeGale has a title. But we all know that's not true.

Premise that Gennady would fight anybody from 154 to 168 is being ill used way too often here. Put it out of context and you can come up with any conclusion. But you are boring and not very intelligent when you do that...

This is Gennady's promoter. Listen at 5:58, then listen again. If you can't understand, no point going any further with this or any other discussion with you.
      I used to try and get into discussions with these idiots and after trying over and over again to get them to understand what had actually been said, by whom and when it was said and in what context, I finally gave up. It is a frustrating and pointless exercise because they are not interested in having an actual discussion based on facts, they are only interested in trolling and pissing people. I am certain that some do it on purpose but I am equally certain that others are simply too ignorant or outright stupid to carry on a discussion with.

So now I just use the ignore list. When I see a poster who constantly posts the same crap over and over again and who is so ignorant that they refuse to discuss the actual facts, they go on the ignore list. It has grown quite large but my time on the board is much more pleasurable now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barcham View Post
        I used to try and get into discussions with these idiots and after trying over and over again to get them to understand what had actually been said, by whom and when it was said and in what context, I finally gave up. It is a frustrating and pointless exercise because they are not interested in having an actual discussion based on facts, they are only interested in trolling and pissing people. I am certain that some do it on purpose but I am equally certain that others are simply too ignorant or outright stupid to carry on a discussion with.

So now I just use the ignore list. When I see a poster who constantly posts the same crap over and over again and who is so ignorant that they refuse to discuss the actual facts, they go on the ignore list. It has grown quite large but my time on the board is much more pleasurable now.
        Have you thought about banning yourself?

Comment

• Originally posted by rajaomair View Post
          Hey dumb****, pay attention so that you might learn something. ward said anyone from 168-175, 3 years ago, then when kova called him out he backed out like a biitch. also keep in mind ward fought at 178 in Olympics.

Its the 15th paragraph, ward said anyone from 168-175
          http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...ard-bout-works

Here are three occasions where Kovalev/team called ward out,
          http://www.boxingscene.com/kovalevs-...-us-175--84151

http://thaboxingvoice.com/duva-says-...r/24123?var=no

Its the 6th question
          http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/john...golovkin-spar/

So WARDOS(weird ward fans), is he ducking KRUSHER or not ???
          Yes, he is.

Stop changing the subject fcuktard.

What does Ward have to do with Golovkin ?

Why does Ward ducking Kovalev, mean that Golovkin gets a pass for blatant cherry-picking, dumbfcuk?

I will wait.....

Comment

Yes, he is.

Why does Ward ducking Kovalev, mean that Golovkin gets a pass for blatant cherry-picking, dumbfcuk?

I will wait.....
            Its you that keeps bring up Ward, ******. Lol youre a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              Its you that keeps bring up Ward, ******. Lol youre a joke
              Fcukboy.....

I will wait.....

Comment

Fcukboy.....

I will wait.....
                Once again dumbfcuk, its you bringing up Ward, so why are you asking me lol

Ggg is not cherrypicking fcukhead, hes never passed on an offer, and has a bevy of top fighters refusing to fight him. Worthless troll

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  Once again dumbfcuk, its you bringing up Ward, so why are you asking me lol

Ggg is not cherrypicking fcukhead, hes never passed on an offer, and has a bevy of top fighters refusing to fight him. Worthless troll
                  You silly **** !

Golovkin is a 9 year veteran at middleweight, with no notable wins.

So, all of these C-class fighters have no problem whatsoever fighting Golovkin, but the good fighters are ALL too scared, right ?

Dont be ridiculous.

You silly **** !

And with half-a55 fanboys like you around happily furnishing network/financial excuses, Golovkin will never have to step up.

Comment

Yes, he is.

I will wait.....
                    Hey fcukface, Pay attention, dumbasses like you keep bringing up ward in GGG's threads, SO I just gave you a taste of your own medicine, shiiitskin.

At least you accepted that Ward ducked Krusher, now go tell that to other Wardos.

SHOW ME one legit offer(not just yapping on twitter,youtube etc) that GGG has turned down.

AND btw I was licking your mom's anus and deep frying your sister's pusssy and ****, so forgive my grammar mistakes in previous posts.
                    Last edited by rajaomair; 07-01-2015, 06:23 PM.

Comment

You silly **** !

Golovkin is a 9 year veteran at middleweight, with no notable wins.

So, all of these C-class fighters have no problem whatsoever fighting Golovkin, but the good fighters are ALL too scared, right ?

Dont be ridiculous.

You silly **** !

And with half-a55 fanboys like you around happily furnishing network/financial excuses, Golovkin will never have to step up.
                      You dont have to believe me, just read what these guys are saying, my ******ed friend

Comment

Working...
                      X