Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who deserves more of the blame for the catchweight: Roach or Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as I dislike the number of catchweight fights we're seeing nowadays, Geale shouldn't have agreed to it.

Comment

I would normally say roach since he always talked about having advantage and not being ready to fight so and so. But cotto is such a diva I'm sure it was his choice

Comment

I voted for "equally". However I like Cotto better than Roach. Roach is one of the most antipathetic person in boxing right now.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
          So...I'm looking to buy a used Corvette, a C6 model

The guy wants 27,000 and I want 23000. I am the A-Side of this equation because I have the money on hand. We settled on 24500

Who's to blame, me for getting what I wanted in the negotiations, or him, the B-Side for accepting terms that were less than ideal than what he wanted? He could say no (he has a week before I walk) but hey, if he wants this cash...

It all depends on what happens after you take possession of the car. If it breaks down and needs serious repairs, is it your fault for not making sure it was in top condition or his fault for selling you damaged goods?

Other than that, if the car is in fine shape and there is nothing hidden from you, your situation has no bearing on the catchweight situation as both parties walk away happy and satisfied. I doubt Geale is happy or satisfied today.

Comment

Working...
          X