Collapse
No announcement yet.

The guys are all roided to the gills- wake the fcuk up boxing scene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just feel for the guys who aren't using. Incredibly unfair and dangerous.

Comment

USADA testing in the Cotto fight... same testing Floyd uses, try again.

Comment

Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post
        I agree, but it's fair if they are all the same. They just shouldn't claim greatness or cleanness. like the case of Fraud Armstrong.
        i disagree with not being able to claim greatness. You can't just give these drugs to any john doe and them automatically be great. These are all still special fighters at the end of the day

Comment

Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post
          I agree, but it's fair if they are all the same. They just shouldn't claim greatness or cleanness. like the case of Fraud Armstrong.
          Who gives a **** about fair? Nature ain't fair. Some cats are born talented & gifted & some cats get by on hard work. If you match up a talented guy who works hard & the guy who's not talented, but works hard the talented guy is gonna win all day every day. The **** ain't fair. If you got a better PED guy than some other guy & that makes the difference in who wins so be it. There are a ton of variables in fighting & there is little equality involved.

Comment

Under your username switch "udksab" to "idksab"

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
              I just feel for the guys who aren't using. Incredibly unfair and dangerous.
              How do you feel about the guys who aren't good enough no matter how hard they try?

Life is unfair. Get used to it. If you aren't using performance enhancing options, legal &/or illegal, you don't care enough about winning/being the best.

Comment

i don't see any reason to think cotto was on the gear based on the fact that he beat up daniel geale. i think they're all on the gear. but i'm not going to go crazy over cotto's performance last night, and here's why:

geale was drawn as hell at 157. he had just quit in a fight against golovkin only a year ago. his chin and resolve were nothing near strong.

cotto has always been a puncher. he had enough gas to be a puncher at 154. this fight was at 157. in this particular fight, he softened up geale with his best shot, his left hook to the liver. geale took it, but it effected his legs and brought his hands down.

trout was a style that was all wrong for cotto. his arms were too long, and he was accurate enough to hit cotto on the way in.

just look at the hook cotto missed when geale was on the ropes being finished. steroids don't teach you how to turn over your power punches like that. it is a gift from god.

cotto impressed last night. he did his job, and what was expected, but he stilled looked impressive to me. he's a very good fighter. he was great in his prime.

my issue with cotto is that he got his title off of a dead man, and that he wants to defend it against guys who aren't really middleweights [canelo and floyd.]

i don't blame him for wanting to make money. i do blame his fans for sticking their heads in the sand and acting like the martinez win was legitimate, or trashing golovkin's resume while praising the geale fight.

line the danny geales of the world, one after the other, at 160 lbs, and then cotto's MW accomplishments will be the same as golovkin's.

the most accomplished contemporary MW on the planet, gennady golovkin, isn't able to get a fight for cotto's title, and i resent cotto for that, and his fans for defending that.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  How do you feel about the guys who aren't good enough no matter how hard they try?

Life is unfair. Get used to it. If you aren't using performance enhancing options, legal &/or illegal, you don't care enough about winning/being the best.
                  Lol most ******ed argument I've ever heard. If you're not good enough, it doesn't mean you cheat. It means you find something else to do.

Comment

Some fighters are so obviously juicing tho, you wonder if Boxing governing bodies really cares? Shannon Briggs 40 odd with that body he's got.. yeah right! Anthony Joshua built like a Norse god.. Wlad too. All the heavies 100% cheating, Povetkin etc going back to the Mike Tyson days.

Comment

Cotto couldn't put a dent on Trout who was dropped by the mighty Daniel Dawson and now he destroys middleweights...

Nothing suspicious about it...

Comment

Working...
                      X