Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Brook being overrated? Beat Manny? Really?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Brook being overrated? Beat Manny? Really?

The Porter fight was actually close. Closer than scorecards suggested. (MD)
    Carson Jones was also very close. (MD) Kell did a rematch at a higher weight and also changed that from 150 to 152 when he struggled to make weight...

Brook is a complete hypejob. Beaten nothing but poo.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      He beat Poorter though?

Comment

I love those straight lefts Pac is landing on Floyd in your avatar, two punches in a row which hardly ever happens against Floyd.

But people shouldn't be too surprised brook would do well against Pac or Floyd, as they are at the end of their careers. Brook wouldn't be favourite though.

Comment

Agree with this!!

It's fu@king sad really...

Comment

Brook was terrified of bradley. I can't see brook accepting to fight the gawd mayweather. everyone please remember that brook went life and death with carson jones

Comment

Wilder has a better resume than brook

Comment

I think people are just trolling when they say brook beats pacman

Comment

Manny has only fought one WW in 6 fights and got beat and we are also talking a year from now , Brook would beat him now as would Thurman .

As a WW Manny is over rated they have not avoided the top WWs for no reason .

Comment

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
                    The Porter fight was actually close. Closer than scorecards suggested. (MD)
                    Carson Jones was also very close. (MD) Kell did a rematch at a higher weight and also changed that from 150 to 152 when he struggled to make weight...
                    LOL, according to some posters on here, it's asinine to think that Pac would have a shot against Brook. Beyond comprehension imo but I'd put my money on a Pac UD if they were to fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X