No announcement yet.

What happened to David Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll tell you what happened, he Caitlyn Jenner'd himself long before Bruce Jenner was wearing stockings.

I think it happened around the 5th or 6th round of the Klitshko fight where he grew a vagina and said "F- this, I'm going to become a woman, I'll just tell everyone my toe hurts and I got robbed"

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post

I'll tell you what happened, he Caitlyn Jenner'd himself long before Bruce Jenner was wearing stockings.

I think it happened around the 5th or 6th round of the Klitshko fight where he grew a vagina and said "F- this, I'm going to become a woman, I'll just tell everyone my toe hurts and I got robbed"
      Klitschko fans trying to steal Harrisons glory. Harrison passed on his fear disease in round 1 of their fight and Haye's been battling with it ever since.

Comment

Who cares about Haye? His time has passed. There's a couple of new kids in town who'd most likely beat him + the guy he shamelessly lost to is still champ.

So just stay retired.

Comment

A combination of lack of desire and recurrent injuries put paid to his career, plus the fact that he was increasingly alienating his fans and the boxing public at large with his constant pull outs and failed promises. It's probably too late for him to come back now. A fighter like Haye has to be in top shape to be effective, and his time away from the sport has probably been disastrous for his timing and reflexes. Plus, there are way more threats in the division than there was back in Haye's day. The public would be clamouring for an Anthony Joshua fight, and I doubt Haye would fancy that.

Comment

my second favorite boxer of all time next to bruno

his heart wasnt in it after the loss

Comment

He is Khan of the Heavyweight Division! He was a very talented Boxer Just like Khan and just like Khan is obsessed with Mayweather, Haye was with the Klitschko's. Then when he got Wlad in the ring he did not deliver after all of his trash talking and accusing them of avoiding him.

Haye always had this thing about retiring early for some reason, he is only 34 years old so a Comeback is still very possible

Comment

He's not coming back. Prince Naseem used to do the same thing, every time he gets interviewed he would say he might come back, even though his body weight was double what it was when he's fighting.

Haye does interviews and says he's making a come back because it keeps him in the media for a few days...that's all it is. He likes the spotlight but doesn't have the desire to box anymore so he gives the odd interview where it keeps him in the public eye, or at least amongst boxing fans.

The sad thing is though that he's a waste of talent, he could have smashed all of todays heavyweight division apart from Wlad. Even their fight was terrible anyway. People talk about Haye not doing anything, Wlad didn't exactly do anything either, the only difference is that Haye was going around saying he's going to kill Wlad but in regards to the fight, neither fighter did anything. If Haye had thrown just a few more punches per round he could have won that fight (with fair judges). The 2 times he actually got through, Wlad looked petrified.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  Did the loss to Klit break his spirit? Dude would smack Wilder around the ring silly if they fought today.
                  Naw. Why don't people spout this nonsense? Wilder would just use his 84" reach and beat him now. Haye's loss to Wlad destroyed him

Comment

Never could stand the Hayemaker. Guy was a bum. No heart. Had a title shot that boxers dream of all their lives and then didn't even try to make it a fight.

David Haye can go screw himself with all his blood money

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
                      Naw. Why don't people spout this nonsense? Wilder would just use his 84" reach and beat him now. Haye's loss to Wlad destroyed him
                      I'll show you why.

Comment

Working...
                      X