Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[video] james degale blasts carl froch: "he's a pu*sy...he don't want to fight me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any response from the Cobra ?

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
      Why you talkin to yourself TS?

Comment

Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
        Any response from the Cobra ?
        He said he was going to have a word with him. Didn't seem too bothered. He knows DeGale is trying to build the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          He said he was going to have a word with him. Didn't seem too bothered. He knows DeGale is trying to build the fight.
          Personally I think Chuny smashes the Cobra but the press confrences alone would entertain I hope they make the fight ..

Comment

i like degale, his power has obviously increased too,
            i was happy for him that he won the belt,
            but saying that he gassed out quiet badly from round 6 onwards and just about got the decision,
            if he did that with froch he wouldnt see the end of round 12,
            he would get blasted out...

groves and de gale are quiet similar when it comes to stamina, both need to improve on that for sure,
            if degale and groves fight again, i do think degale could probably stop groves...

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
              i like degale, his power has obviously increased too,
              i was happy for him that he won the belt,
              but saying that he gassed out quiet badly from round 6 onwards and just about got the decision,
              if he did that with froch he wouldnt see the end of round 12,
              he would get blasted out...

groves and de gale are quiet similar when it comes to stamina, both need to improve on that for sure,
              if degale and groves fight again, i do think degale could probably stop groves...
              exactly degale was gassed after 5 hard punches in the 2nd round. has no stamina and froch bides his time and savagely KO's him in the later rounds

Comment

Working...
              X