No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto Visits The New York Mets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
    Sad that another man's confidence can make you question your own ***uality - I hope it works out for you bro.
    Lol i almost choked on my food when I read th8s.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBestSport View Post
      I see your point, he dresses like a hipster and always has something snazzy to make him look unique and stand out. It's a confidence thing. He feel so secure with his masculinity that he wants to flaunt his security by wearing something that guys like you would typically pick on him for. I'm not going to lie I do the same thing and dress with nice flashy things because there's always the possibility of someone thinking you're weak and getting a big surprise when you unleash the animal and hand them their ass on a platter in front of whoever may be witnessing it. Love it when that happens Fighters know what I'm saying......
      So.. just a provo to start a fight? Idiot.

Comment

Sad that another man's confidence can make you question your own ***uality - I hope it works out for you bro.
        Too bad Cotto loses that confidence when asked about fighting Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
          Too bad Cotto loses that confidence when asked about fighting Golovkin.
          Too bad that Cotto is an already penciled in hall of famer, 35 years old and in his fourth weight class, whereas 3G is an early 30 year old never-was looking to make a name for himself off the back of a past prime fighter. Beating Cotto at this point does what exactly? Its akin to Kov vs Hopkins, it means nothing.

Cotto is what GGG will never be, a greater fighter who took on greater challenges.

Comment

I always find it funny when a "man" comments on another mans clothing while insinuating that man is g@y, lol....Anyway.

When was the last time we have seen Roach and Pac hang out like this? It increasingly seems as if that relationship is straining a little more and more every fight. Roach and Pac have been together for a long time, but Roach looks genuinely happy when he is with Cotto, and in his last interview he said he has fun training Cotto. Kind of makes me wonder who Roach would train if the two signed on for a rematch, I mean edge obviously to Pac, but Roach seems to have taken a liking to everything Cotto. I mean Roach even allows Cotto's family to remain in the gym during training, a distinction that Roach has not allowed for any other fighter, including Pac.
            Last edited by KnickTillDeaTh; 06-01-2015, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Too bad that Cotto is an already penciled in hall of famer, 35 years old and in his fourth weight class, whereas 3G is an early 30 year old never-was looking to make a name for himself off the back of a past prime fighter. Beating Cotto at this point does what exactly? Its akin to Kov vs Hopkins, it means nothing.

Cotto is what GGG will never be, a greater fighter who took on greater challenges.
              If GGG is so bad why do you have him in your p4p list and ahead of Cotto?

Did you not catch the info, that GGG would fight Froch at 168 in Nottingham in his next fight? Is that not taking on a greater challenge?

To Cotto: He was a good fighter, i have to agree, but after the beatings he took from Pacquiao, Trout and Mayweather he turned into a superb diva. Inactive, not giving a dime about his fans or fans of the sport in general, just caring about himself and his family, holding a belt hostage where he is supposedly to small for etc. He just wants to cash out, the warrior spirit is long gone.. time to leave the sport finally.

It's all fine and dandy if Cotto is too small, too weak to fight GGG, but then vacate the damn belt.

Anyway which great fighter did Cotto beat since Shane Mosley in 2007? Thats almost 8 years ago.

Comment

What an absolute attention seeking bumsniff Freddie Roach is.

Comment

Aww cute man. Defending Cotto like that you got his back hard dogg! So cute.

Comment

Such a good fanboy

Comment

#WarCotto

Comment

Working...
                      X