Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook performance shows elite class, as potential foe for Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brooks career=Beating Shawn Porter

I think he's just being pumped by Brits who don't like Khan and need a makeshift
    replacement

There's no way that one win actually propelled him to this level of hype

British? Don't like Khan? Pretend Brook is somehow noteworthy

Comment

Remember when brook was going life and death with carson jones? I hope Hearn keeps him away from thurman or Kell gets a hematoma. Big difference between Gavin and thurman

Comment

Originally posted by nerd slapper View Post

I think he's just being pumped by Brits who don't like Khan and need a makeshift
        replacement

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking so far.

Until Kell fights and beats someone like a Marquez, Bradley or Rios then I will think differently BUT instead of those fights which I think he could have won he and that knob end Eddie Hearn decided to fight Frankie Gavin....

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Brook isn't going to fight Mayweather coming off a win over Frankie Gavin.

Brook-Mayweather is not going to happen. Less than 1% chance.

No point talking about it.
          True.

Same thing about struggling against a Chris Algeri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerd slapper View Post

replacement

Danny Garcia rematch, Make it so.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post

Until Kell fights and beats someone like a Marquez, Bradley or Rios then I will think differently BUT instead of those fights which I think he could have won he and that knob end Eddie Hearn decided to fight Frankie Gavin....
              Oh dear god the Irony. Chris "The killer" Algeri.

Knocked down six times fight prior, not wobbled once yesterday.

a few Coors light would have done a better job...

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post

But he has a belt, more than I can say for your homeboy!

Who's beat the fists of Danny Garcia with his face. lol

Comment

Agree solid effort here by Brook. He had a outmatched guy in the ring & he got him outta there as you're supposed to do.

The only two guys I wanna see fight Mayweather on Sept. 12 are Thurman or Brook. Those are the most deserving guys by my estimation. Everything else I've seen before or holds lil interest to me. And idk how reasonable it is to expect Thurman to fight on July 11 & Sept. 12 so Brook is the only option at this point for me.

And it just sorta seems right that Mayweather's last fight should be an old undefeated elite level boxer vs a young undefeated elite level boxer to potentially pass the torch.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Agree solid effort here by Brook. He had a outmatched guy in the ring & he got him outta there as you're supposed to do.

The only two guys I wanna see fight Mayweather on Sept. 12 are Thurman or Brook. Those are the most deserving guys by my estimation. Everything else I've seen before or holds lil interest to me. And idk how reasonable it is to expect Thurman to fight on July 11 & Sept. 12 so Brook is the only option at this point for me.

And it just sorta seems right that Mayweather's last fight should be an old undefeated elite level boxer vs a young undefeated elite level boxer to potentially pass the torch.
                    bingo! I hope he fights Thurman Kell anyone who is deserving of that match.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
                      Oh dear god the Irony. Chris "The killer" Algeri.

Knocked down six times fight prior, not wobbled once yesterday.

a few Coors light would have done a better job...
                      The uppercut wobbled him

and anyways Chris has only ever been dropped by 2 guys Ruslan and Pacman, both guys who hit extremely hard

before that he'd never tasted the canvas

Chris is a good fighter and he fought out of character yesterday, with everything on the line, went out on his shield, but it still wasnt enough

Comment

Working...
                      X