Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Algieri: I Was Confident I Beat Khan, I Won The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Algeria did beat Khan. At worst it was a draw. I can live with 115-113 win for Khan, but he really lost it, and Algieri won. So much for Khan's quick hands; he could not make use of them this fight. I would score the fight based on what unfolded and not based on Khan's reputation or anything else as the judges must have done.

Comment

Algieri came to fight, too bad he didn't have more pop in his SICKLE ! Con would have hit the dirt.

Con has nothing to worry about but Vegas and Haymon Judges and his puppet Kermit the FROG FARHOOD. May jr can't hurt a fly unless its a cheap shot.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
        Algieri came to fight, too bad he didn't have more pop in his SICKLE ! Con would have hit the dirt.

Con has nothing to worry about but Vegas and Haymon Judges and his puppet Kermit the FROG FARHOOD. May jr can't hurt a fly unless its a cheap shot.
        So algebra can hurt khunt a few times and has way less pop then Floyd but Floyd won't be able to hurt khan with his pinpoint shots? You have to be the biggest troll on the forums

Comment

Originally posted by fvanesbeck View Post
          It was a 7-5 Khan type of fight. I was very impressed with Algieri though. 9-3 on two scorecards is a bit of a joke.
          9-3 was the right score. khan won just about every round. you can give algieri rounds where khan's legs buckled and thats 2 rounds. Give him round 12 and thats 9-3. Khan landed crisp fast shots every rounds against a game punching bag. Round 11 Algieri just bounced up and down on his heels with vigor and people actually scored it for him. smh lol

Comment

No sir you didn't. Kahn was far from impressive however.

Comment

Algieri changed his style completely for one fight. Thats a real fighter. Khan, never learned to fight inside and never changed his style, thats what we call a one trick poney!

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                So algebra can hurt khunt a few times and has way less pop then Floyd but Floyd won't be able to hurt khan with his pinpoint shots? You have to be the biggest troll on the forums
                No , I ain't some troll hahahaha dubazz,,,Ima tellin you the truth.

even the good shots he throws he can't hurt nobody, who has he hurt ?

Con ain't beating Jr, he will never catch that chicken, there is an art to catching a chicken, some are better than others, the very best today is GGG .

Jr vs Con = FRAUD !!!!!!!!

GGG vs da Main Chicken Jr would be fun to watch.

Comment

I think I had it 8-4 Khan. But 7-5 Khan would probably be acceptable, and in a 7-5 type fight either way I could see how Algieri thinks he would have won as to him literally being in the close fight.

I thought Khan would outbox him more so, but Algieri was imposing his size and believe it or not, strength, on Khan.

Khan was actually kind of running from a guy with no power

Comment

Khan is quite a vulnerable fighter at welterweight. Even light punching Algieri stunned him a few times and hit him with a lot of right hands. Khan's unintelligent fast combinations can be easily figured out and timed by an elite boxer, plus he does not seem to have enough power or strength at welterweight to keep opponents off of him.

Mayweather would put him down and shut him out.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                      No , I ain't some troll hahahaha dubazz,,,Ima tellin you the truth.

even the good shots he throws he can't hurt nobody, who has he hurt ?

Con ain't beating Jr, he will never catch that chicken, there is an art to catching a chicken, some are better than others, the very best today is GGG .

Jr vs Con = FRAUD !!!!!!!!

GGG vs da Main Chicken Jr would be fun to watch.

YOU and the other Pac-roids. Play these lotto #'s #48, 5-2-15

Comment

Working...
                      X