No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I'll Deal With Johnson in Good Fashion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I'll Deal With Johnson in Good Fashion

ANTHONY JOSHUA admits Kevin Johnson will provide him with the toughest test of his career tonight. Joshua has knocked out every one of his opponents in a 12-fight run in the paid ranks.

But the Olympic champion knows it wonít be easy to finish off Johnson inside the distance at Londonís O2 Arena.

They meet for the WBC International heavyweight belt and American Johnson is brimming with confidence.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lost count of how many times I've heard Johnson say: "Before I was 60%, but for this fight...."

He's going into his shell at 0:01 of the first round.

Comment

I don't doubt it.

Joshua will stop him within 4.

Comment

Did Joshua and Johnson spar with each other at Klitschko's camp?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          Did Joshua and Johnson spar with each other at Klitschko's camp?
          Yes but only for a round reportedly.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Yes but only for a round reportedly.
            Was probably stopped due to Johnson taking a beating.

Comment

60% against Klitscho? Not sure what he means by that? If you cant beat Chisora you cant be that good IMO.

Johnson might well go the distance with JOshua. But winning is the name of the game, and Johnson doesnt know how to do that.

Joshua will outpoint him easily or stop him even, theres a first for everything, and he is 35 now as well.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
                Was probably stopped due to Johnson taking a beating.
                That's not what came out of the camp actually - but i'm not sure if it's true or not.

Dillian Whyte said they both were schooled by Johnson, but Joshua didn't want it anymore after a round.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  60% against Klitscho? Not sure what he means by that? If you cant beat Chisora you cant be that good IMO.

Johnson might well go the distance with JOshua. But winning is the name of the game, and Johnson doesnt know how to do that.

Joshua will outpoint him easily or stop him even, theres a first for everything, and he is 35 now as well.
                  lol he lost to Christian Hammer!

I mean, come on.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    That's not what came out of the camp actually - but i'm not sure if it's true or not.

Dillian Whyte said they both were schooled by Johnson, but Joshua didn't want it anymore after a round.
                    5hit! That's got me even more pumped for this fight. I'm picking Joshua to win but now you've said that he might not look too good doing it.

Comment

Working...
                    X