No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia to return August 1st on ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's you since, you know, pretty much everyone here saw Herrera get Danny exiled from Puerto Rico.
    lol "Go away Herrera, someone beat this guy so he can stop scaring my little Danny boy."
    The fact that you're bragging about some fake, manufactured "0" that Danny should no longer have is more than telling...
    Its funny that Garcia winning makes you so mad, I hope he keeps getting W's just to upset lames like you. Keep thinking Peterson , Herrera & Theophane won

As I've said to you in anther thread Garcia will eventually lose his 0 but it'll be probably to a legitimate fighter

lol desperate guys still supporting the bogus "Danny's homecoming so if his power punches hit air or glove we're still counting them" power punch stats.
    Gonna be a lot more long, sleepless, alcohol-filled nights to make that night in puerto rico go away...
    Yup makes sense so angry he got the W while Herrera is fighting Lundy ti stay relevant makes sense to me

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    Well he beat Corley, Lundy, and knocked Aydin out. I think he's a good boxer, and a legit threat in the division.

I don't really think the comparison with Dan carries any weight, Postol is ranked #7 by Ring and #9 by TBR, Dan was never rated like that.
    Come on Weebler

Corley hasn't beaten a name in 10 years in the last decade he's like 6-23 that's nothing to brag about and shouldn't be mentioned as a reason why Pistol a threat.

Lundy is whatever ,15th ranked LWW ok win but it doesn't prove much supposedly it was close not going to lie I didn't watch the whole fight.

And who has Aydin beat ? Corley after Postol give me a break he has L to Soto and Guerrero he's another avg C class fighter.

Let Postol fight a name before he gets some praise but beating 2 C class fighters and a fighter so past prime it's a joke isn't enough to merit him being a threat IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      Salka laid a guy out the other week, not even joking.
      The legend of Danny Garcia continues

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        ... what in the little blurb was there to suggest that Postol isn't next?

Keith Thurman, the first ESPN headliner, is having his fight in Tampa, FL, his home town. If Danny Garcia is headlining the August show on ESPN, it isn't much of a stretch that they'd be taking Garcia's show to Philadelphia.

Postol is the mandatory for the WBC, isn't a terrible fight, and helps keep Garcia as kingpin at 140.
        The fact that he keeps saying in every interview "how is Postol my mandatory? And who is Viktor Postol?"

Comment

In theaters this summer.

Comment

Rod Salka rematch? Because After very tough Peterson fight he deserves an Easy fight.
            Last edited by trixx12; 05-29-2015, 11:13 PM.

Comment

After that performance against Peterson his stock has to be dropping

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                Its funny that Garcia winning makes you so mad, I hope he keeps getting W's just to upset lames like you. Keep thinking Peterson , Herrera & Theophane won

As I've said to you in anther thread Garcia will eventually lose his 0 but it'll be probably to a legitimate fighter

Yup makes sense so angry he got the W while Herrera is fighting Lundy ti stay relevant makes sense to me
                lol how pathetic. You are the dictionary defintion of a goon.
                Like 70% of people on here said he beat Danny.
                But let me guess, that majority of people are the dumb ones, and you're the gifted one that sees the truth through the commoner's ignorance...

lol at the Herrera fighting Lundy swipe...
                Danny fought Salka coming off a "win"
                Yeah, Danny thinks he won, thats the kind of guy you take after a "win".
                Think of it as a loss, then technically it makes sense.

Comment

Ih he moves up already then it will be either Berto vs Danny or Guerrero cs Danny or maybe Peterson vs Danny rematch at 147. Or maybe Devon Alexander?
                  That's the three-four credible opponents I can imagine for Danny's next fight.

Out of this, the Peterson rematch and a Guerrero figh would be the bests.

Comment

lol how pathetic. You are the dictionary defintion of a goon.
                    Like 70% of people on here said he beat Danny.
                    But let me guess, that majority of people are the dumb ones, and you're the gifted one that sees the truth through the commoner's ignorance...

lol at the Herrera fighting Lundy swipe...
                    Danny fought Salka coming off a "win"
                    Yeah, Danny thinks he won, thats the kind of guy you take after a "win".
                    Think of it as a loss, then technically it makes sense.
                    I said after the fight it was a close fight and wouldn't be shocked or disappointed if Herrera got the nod. I personally thought Garcia edged it out because he landed the harder shots throughout and to me Hererra pity pat BS jabs wasn't enough to dethrone the champ especially him being a b-side nobody ,but I guess that me being a goon. ( honestly been trying to find this fight for the longest to rewatch and restore it but can't find it anywhere )

I think it makes you a straight up feminine b.i.t..ch , that a year after the fact your still crying about Hererra when he's already lost to Benividez and I won't be suprised if he loses to Lundy even while being on a GB card.

You've already stated in other threads that you wanted Lamont to win and somehow you thought Lamont won that shows your a estrogen filled biased Little man that judges fights with your heart not your eyes ( what rounds did you give Lamont ? ) so who really gives a f.u.ck what you have to say about the subject when regardless your opinion is already made up, take your tampon out

And Garcia fought Salka because Haymon was separating from GB so all his fighters had soft touches notice how a week after it was announced that Garcia was no longer on GB he was lined up to fight Lamont , Again showing your female tendencies and typing off emotion and not looking at the bigger picture .

ill continue to be a Garcia fan and you continue to act like a bitter broad towards Garcia have fun with that.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                      I said after the fight it was a close fight and wouldn't be shocked or disappointed if Herrera got the nod. I personally thought Garcia edged it out because he landed the harder shots throughout and to me Hererra pity pat BS jabs wasn't enough to dethrone the champ especially him being a b-side nobody ,but I guess that me being a goon. ( honestly been trying to find this fight for the longest to rewatch and restore it but can't find it anywhere )

I think it makes you a straight up feminine b.i.t..ch , that a year after the fact your still crying about Hererra when he's already lost to Benividez and I won't be suprised if he loses to Lundy even while being on a GB card.

You've already stated in other threads that you wanted Lamont to win and somehow you thought Lamont won that shows your a estrogen filled biased Little man that judges fights with your heart not your eyes ( what rounds did you give Lamont ? ) so who really gives a f.u.ck what you have to say about the subject when regardless your opinion is already made up, take your tampon out

And Garcia fought Salka because Haymon was separating from GB so all his fighters had soft touches notice how a week after it was announced that Garcia was no longer on GB he was lined up to fight Lamont , Again showing your female tendencies and typing off emotion and not looking at the bigger picture .

ill continue to be a Garcia fan and you continue to act like a bitter broad towards Garcia have fun with that.
                      Wow, what a response, did I touch a nerve?

B-side nobody...
                      So whether you're a name or not decides where the rounds go?
                      Interesting. Sounds fair.
                      You wouldn't care if Herrera was awarded the win?
                      lol look how you react when others say (justifiably) that he won.
                      Watched the fight plenty of times, saved up on my flash drive. Don't see anything different.

And you're still here *****ing about people seeing the fight for Herrera, quite a legitimate perspective that a huge majority of the people who saw it share.
                      lol its gotten to the point where you've even made up this fantasy that he also lost to Benadivez, an opinion even less people hold, just to try to discredit him.
                      I never said I wanted Peterson to win, just that fight was extremely close. The fact that you say that Danny will lose to a legitimate fighter(which he has already) and that you would be fine with that shows that the issue is that you don't consider Herrera a "legitimate" fighter and you are ashamed that he lost to him, which would explain the butthurt, vitriol-filled tantrums you usually respond to me with.

Pitty pat BS jabs?
                      See you're making excuses already.
                      Yeah, my opinion is not valid?
                      You're the one who thinks both Danny and Benavidez beat Herrera.
                      Pretty sure there's not many aside from you who believe that, especially compared to what I'm saying.
                      But I forgot, you're the one with the transcendant insight.

Yes, everyone was fighting bums, but the "lineal champ" fought the worst guy. lol
                      The fact you're even try justify the Salka nonsense says worlds about you.
                      The irony that both guys that "beat" Herrera choose a bum for their next fight why? Confidence booster perhaps?
                      Salka and Paez jr.
                      Champion-level opposition right there.

Well, you keep taking your meds, gotta make sure those hallucinations of yours don't get any worse, you know.

Comment

Working...
                      X