Collapse
No announcement yet.

how much do you think chino weighs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I was managing him I'd get him a tune-up fight in Argentina and some catchweight vs a can just to work his weight down.

But most likely he'll come straight back into a big fight and when he does no way I'd pick him if it's against anyone competent.

He made more money last year than he's probably made his whole career and he obviously is eating it up.

Comment

His head looks so small compared to the body.

Comment

Originally posted by BattleAxePurist View Post
        If I was managing him I'd get him a tune-up fight in Argentina and some catchweight vs a can just to work his weight down.

But most likely he'll come straight back into a big fight and when he does no way I'd pick him if it's against anyone competent.

He made more money last year than he's probably made his whole career and he obviously is eating it up.
        Literally lol. I notice lots of fighters blow up after they retire, it's like they've worked out enough for a lifetime and are sick of it. Your idea is a good one though. He should aim to make 160, fight a can and then work his way down from there.

Comment

I always wanted to see Chino at 154.

WAR MAIDANA!!!

Comment

Woah, wtf man

Comment

lol like 185 at the least...let the man enjoy his money

Comment

I remember Garcia said he won't be fighting this year because most of his training camp will be losing weight.

Comment

Must be hanging with James Toney

Comment

Looks like its time to retire...

Floyd's paydays drove him out maybe a year too early. He had 2 or 3 good fights left in him.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

look at that arm

LOL. Dude is easily above 200. I'm similar in size to Chino (smaller, he's fatter than me.) and I'm in the 180's. I would bet my entire paycheck he's 200+. Guaranteed. He's probably 210-215 EASILY.

Comment

Working...
                      X