Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan: I knew Floyd would win because I've Slaughterd Pacquiao before!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan: I knew Floyd would win because I've Slaughterd Pacquiao before!

"I knew he was gonna win that fight because I've slaughtered pacquiao before, and I knew what was giving him problems " LMAO
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wyEG2zf1F0

at 4:50

Well, I don't think he's lying. He's been on record saying he knocked Pac down in sparring in 2012. He mentioned it on his twitter Q and A session before. I can see it happening. Pac isn't really skilled in the defensive department and with Khan's quick hands I can see a flash KD happening.

Comment

Its surprising that he says that since he's usually the one to get slaughtered.

Comment

Inb4hesayshemeantheslaughteredPac'ssparringpartner s

I hope no one needs to be reminded about the Andre Ward claim.

Comment

hahahahahaha i hope pac agrees to fight this joker and knocks him the **** out like he did fatton

Comment

He said "sparred with" not slaughtered. Are you lying or did you have a difficult time with the accent?

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              He said "sparred with" not slaughtered. Are you lying or did you have a difficult time with the accent?
              I wouldn't be shocked if he did slaughter him though. Pac looks confused as hell when dealing with speed similar with or superior to his. Plus like I said above, Khan has been on record stating he knocked Pac down in sparring.

Comment

He didn't say 'Slaughtered'. He said that he's sparred Pacquiao and therefore knew that Floyd's style would cause him problems.

Comment

Amir "the Destroyer" Khan sounds so good.

Comment

What Danny did to Khan was a slaughter

Comment

Working...
                    X