Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Receives “Athlete of the Year” Award

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theyshould give him the Diva of the Year award.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      Bruh I know what Cricket is... not a difficult sport actually... now when you talk about american football with all those x's and o's offensive gameplanning, defensive game planning, special teams game planning, strength and conditioning, 2 or 3 a days practice 5 times a week, watching film study... theres lots to learn and digest of football.

And when did I say anything to the fact, "good old everything revolves around me usa"??? If you wanna talk politics and stuff like that I have no problem with that you can PM me and we can talk that.
      Cricket isnt hard to play? Maybe with your mates its ok, just like american football is easy to play with your friends.

I would like to see how you deal with a fast bowler giving you a bouncer at 150kmh, you could actually die.

You dont think cricket players train everyday and watch tapes on all the opposition's bowlers and batsmen so they can make fields and bowling tactics etc.

There is also the pitch, will it be more conducive for spinners or fast bowlers, will it hold together or fall apart over 5 days.

Cricket is far more complex then you believe it is, much more harder then baseball imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
        Cricket isnt hard to play? Maybe with your mates its ok, just like american football is easy to play with your friends.

I would like to see how you deal with a fast bowler giving you a bouncer at 150kmh, you could actually die.

You dont think cricket players train everyday and watch tapes on all the opposition's bowlers and batsmen so they can make fields and bowling tactics etc.

There is also the pitch, will it be more conducive for spinners or fast bowlers, will it hold together or fall apart over 5 days.

Cricket is far more complex then you believe it is, much more harder then baseball imo.
        I have some indian (red dot indian, no disrespect) that are big on that so I know a lil... but yea thats why I didn't compare it to baseball lol

Comment

Originally posted by El Campesino View Post
          You ******s realize it's "Athlete Of The Year", right? Why would Roberto Clemente win "Athlete Of The Year" in 2015?

The bolded are the only active Puerto Rican athletes that I know of.
          The list was in response to some ******ed question about known Puertorican Athletes, not about the "Athlete of the year award".

if you read the entire thread maybe you would not be so lost.

Carry on......

Comment

• Originally posted by budfr View Post
            Theyshould give him the Diva of the Year award.
            Canelo has that sewed up.

Comment

• So the NPRDP chose Miguel Cotto as Athlete of the year? I dont really follow sports, so is cotto really the best athlete puerto rico has?

I knew puerto rico was in a slump boxing wise but I did not think it was so across the board, crazy to think that miguel cotto is the best puerto rican athlete in the world lmfao.

Comment

• Congrats Campeón

Comment

Working...
                X