No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Receives “Athlete of the Year” Award

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
    so Carmelo Anthony is being claimed as PRican?

oh dear
    Hes half Puerto Rican and Half black. And his wife is full Puerto Rican as well. Melo recognizes that side of his heritage so there is nothing wrong with Puerto Ricans claiming him.

Comment

Well I guess it cant be too hard to get an award as a pro athlete if the population is only 3.5 million.

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
        People **** on stuff like cricket all the time because its not played by everyone, well, same here.
        What makes football any different? That the game is played here, in the good, old everything revolves around me USA?
        International Competition>National Competition
        You can't be the best while playing against yourselves.
        Bruh I know what Cricket is... not a difficult sport actually... now when you talk about american football with all those x's and o's offensive gameplanning, defensive game planning, special teams game planning, strength and conditioning, 2 or 3 a days practice 5 times a week, watching film study... theres lots to learn and digest of football.

And when did I say anything to the fact, "good old everything revolves around me usa"??? If you wanna talk politics and stuff like that I have no problem with that you can PM me and we can talk that.

Comment

Originally posted by El Campesino View Post
          You ******s realize it's "Athlete Of The Year", right? Why would Roberto Clemente win "Athlete Of The Year" in 2015?

The bolded are the only active Puerto Rican athletes that I know of.

that was in response to another poster saying something to the sort that PR doesnt have many athletes "internationally" something along those lines... stay in your lane.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
            like your boy wrapidad after he got caught with those illegal handwraps his career looked like s hit .....

hhmmm never got suspended or in trouble... is actually in the international boxing hall of fame.

He wanted a rematch with Hopkins but hopkins and his team refused. Thats why he fought that one guy in PR and just waited instead of keep on fighting... then he came back fought mayorga and fought winky.... he didn't fight no scrubs when he came back off of that long layoff... then another long layoff and comes back to fight RJJ at 175

Comment

great thread to watch a bunch of grown ass, puerto rican men put their heads in the sand and pretend martinez was in his prime

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                great thread to watch a bunch of grown ass, puerto rican men put their heads in the sand and pretend martinez was in his prime
                Why are people pretending like Cotto is?

Comment

Originally posted by zerosixthree View Post
                  Oh, you crazy Americans and you over-inflated sense of importance of your national games..
                  You were asking about Ricans in sports. You know PR is officially U.S. Territory right? Where else would Ricans go in sports but to established US sports? That's where the money is for them. Lol @you

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                    Why are people pretending like Cotto is?
                    what are you talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      what are you talking about?
                      Past prime Cotto beat past prime Martinez, seems like a fair fight to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X