No announcement yet.

Could Amir Beat Timmeh And Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
    Yes he would beat both, I don't know why everyone makes Guerrero out to be a big puncher; I'm pretty sure he has a lower KO % than Alexander. Bradley would be tougher but he lacks pop and already ducked Khan twice at 140.
    Guerrero is a more rough and tumble kinda fighter and he'd throw the kitchen sink at Amir, the way Diaz did and Alexander should have done the same. Khan doesn't like pressure and once he is on the backfoot, he often loses or is close to losing.

Bradley too can be very aggressive when he wants to be but he is too short for Khan and lacks any power what so ever. I think Khan would UD him, I've been saying this for years now. Khan beats Bradley 10/10 times and I rate Bradley has one of the top 10 fighters on the planet but styles make fights.

Comment

Guerrero - Khan win

Thurman - Khan UD unless Thurman finds a home for his power punches and stops Khan

Brook - Hard fight for both, Favour Khan on experience & ability. Brook needs to put some hurt on him though...I just don't see him managing to outpoint Khan.

Bradley - Great fight when they were at 140. Great fight still...Bradley has some questions over him...he can win...how does he win? Who knows...Bradley has many ways to approach this fight...he would need to make it his own. Love to see it along with the Brook fight.

Comment

He wins both, but Guerrero wud be a harder fight

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
          Guerrero - Khan win

Thurman - Khan UD unless Thurman finds a home for his power punches and stops Khan

Brook - Hard fight for both, Favour Khan on experience & ability. Brook needs to put some hurt on him though...I just don't see him managing to outpoint Khan.

Bradley - Great fight when they were at 140. Great fight still...Bradley has some questions over him...he can win...how does he win? Who knows...Bradley has many ways to approach this fight...he would need to make it his own. Love to see it along with the Brook fight.
          I'd pick both Thurman and Brook to lay his azz out.

Kell Brook is a boxer-puncher with good boxing ability and counters.

Amir-Bradley is hardest fight to call.

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          He wins both, but Guerrero wud be a harder fight
          Robert is tailor made for Amir at range.

Amir's clinch game neutralizes Robert's mauling.

Comment

He certainly could.

I'd pick Bradley to beat Khan, but I wouldn't pick Guerrero.

Comment

Khan wins both.

Comment

Working...
              X