No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: Frankie Gavin is Very Dangerous Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: Frankie Gavin is Very Dangerous Opponent

Kell Brook was on gregarious form during a public workout in his hometown of Sheffield ahead of Saturday's IBF world welterweight title defence against domestic rival Frankie Gavin - live on Sky Box Office.

The 29-year-old was all smiles as he invited young fans into a boxing ring constructed on the high street and play-fought with them - then getting down to more serious business with some pad-work with trainer Dominic Ingle.

Brook, who is making the second defence of the title he won by narrowly outpointing Shawn Porter in California last August, then shadow-boxed to the cameras and shouted out: "It's party time!"
    [Click Here To Read More]

Arguably worse than Chris Algieri.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Kell Brook was on gregarious form during a public workout in his hometown of Sheffield ahead of Saturday's IBF world welterweight title defence against domestic rival Frankie Gavin - live on Sky Box Office.

The 29-year-old was all smiles as he invited young fans into a boxing ring constructed on the high street and play-fought with them - then getting down to more serious business with some pad-work with trainer Dominic Ingle.

Brook, who is making the second defence of the title he won by narrowly outpointing Shawn Porter in California last August, then shadow-boxed to the cameras and shouted out: "It's party time!"
      [Click Here To Read More]
      hahaha dont even try and sell me this ****!! 25 euro to watch you beat gavin, fck right off get this out of the way and maybe try sell me your next opponent,but please,dont even try and sell me this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilist95 View Post
        Arguably worse than Chris Algieri.
        It's not arguably. Algieri is better. But this isn't Brook's big fight of the summer. He'll fight a bigger name in July/August. And then fight again before the year is over.

Khan is wasting most of the year on a fight against Algieri.

Comment

This is an excellent card over all. Gradovich's style will play in to Selby's hands and hopefully Mitchell pulls it this time.

Kills me saying it, but Brook is right. Not a "very", but he "is" dangerous. Gavin is a former World Amateur Champion and as a pro has not exactly translated that success, but isn't a bum either. Dedication problems. I think you'll see the best Gavin against Brook and it's good Kell isn't taking this lightly or so it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            It's not arguably. Algieri is better. But this isn't Brook's big fight of the summer. He'll fight a bigger name in July/August. And then fight again before the year is over.

Khan is wasting most of the year on a fight against Algieri.
            The Algieri fight only makes sense if he's been told that he's fighting Floyd next, yet he's been told that before. If he doesn't get the fight, he'll have wasted 2-3 years of his career which is a real shame considering all the big fights he could've been in.

Comment

Off top bruh, this is the most dangerous fighter in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                This is an excellent card over all. Gradovich's style will play in to Selby's hands and hopefully Mitchell pulls it this time.

Kills me saying it, but Brook is right. Not a "very", but he "is" dangerous. Gavin is a former World Amateur Champion and as a pro has not exactly translated that success, but isn't a bum either. Dedication problems. I think you'll see the best Gavin against Brook and it's good Kell isn't taking this lightly or so it seems.
                It would be a good card on Sky Sports 1.

But not n Box Office.

I'm not going to pay for it anyway.

Comment

It's a good card, but Eddie throwing Kell on there just to make it PPV really doesn't sit well with me.

I'm as big of a Kell fan as you'll find, but I'm not paying to watch any headline fight that involves Frankie Gavin. Hope Kell blasts him out quick.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    It would be a good card on Sky Sports 1.

But not n Box Office.

I'm not going to pay for it anyway.
                    The Matchroom Cult, a term used by Hearn to describe his promotional fans, will argue otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                    X