Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Froch beat Golovkin, would that finally put him above Calzaghe??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he is already about Calzaghe. He surpassed him with the Bute Win IMO Then Crushing a younger Lion in Groves.

Also Froch came to the US fought Prime Taylor, Ward and also Fought Dirrell in Nottingham. Joe on the other hand stayed away form Prime Roy Jones and B-Hop and also wanted nothing to do with young Lions at the time like Chad Dawson

So Froch>Calzaghe ALREADY!
    Last edited by sicko; 05-24-2015, 01:58 PM.

Comment

The cobra

Carl froch challenged calzaghe many times & imo calzaghe was afraid & opted 2 retire, also i believe the cobra can outbox golovkin just like he did arthur abraham 4 years ago "very similar situation!!!!***9734;

Comment

Calzaghe still beat a RJJ and Hopkins at 175 and not taking on a hyped B resume 160 fighter going up to 168.... I mean c'mon..

experience must count for something...

Comment

No. GGG looks like the goods but hasnt proved it

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            Calzaghe still beat a RJJ and Hopkins at 175 and not taking on a hyped B resume 160 fighter going up to 168.... I mean c'mon..

Loooool. You're really going to bring up RJJ as a positive for Calzaghe? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post

you really think beating a shot roy jones jr is better than beating prime undefeated ggg?

Comment

Maybe above Ward.

Comment

Working...
                X