Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daniel Geale Is Rank...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a solid fight. If Cotto wins, Canelo or Golovkin next. No excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
      With Kirkland glass jaw it should only take 1 left hook. Ohh and I bet Cotto doesnt gass in the process.
      He probably doesn't even break a sweat either, he'd be ready to take out Geale right after too.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        Yeah, keep telling yourself that.

Cotto should be fighting Golovkin, not his leftovers.
        If i remember corectly in the past 8 fights for Golovkin he has faced Darnell boones left overs(Monroe JR), Sergio Martinez left overs(Macklin and Murray), Marcos Primera left overs(Stevens), Alfredo angulo left overs(Rosado), daniel Geale left overs(Adama), Kelly pavlik left overs (Rubio)

To me it seems Cotto is taking a page out GGG book of eating left overs.

Comment

If i remember corectly in the past 8 fights for Golovkin he has faced Darnell boones left overs(Monroe JR), Sergio Martinez left overs(Macklin and Murray), Marcos Primera left overs(Stevens), Alfredo angulo left overs(Rosado), daniel Geale left overs(Adama), Kelly pavlik left overs (Rubio)

if i remember correctly, neither of these men was a MW champion of the world at the time golovkin fought their leftovers.

to me, it seems cotto is just a big pvssy and a diva, and so are his delusional, nationalistic fan boys (especally those who have his shirtless pics in their avys).

Comment

why is he fighting geale when he could have fought golovkin in a unification bout for more money?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              if i remember correctly, neither of these men was a MW champion of the world at the time golovkin fought their leftovers.

to me, it seems cotto is just a big pvssy and a diva, and so are his delusional, nationalistic fan boys (especally those who have his shirtless pics in their avys).
              Isnt Golovkin the so called "best fighter of the division" by dilusional fans like you? isnt he supposed to be held in a higher standar than the former 140 punder who just bearly 1 year ago did more in 1 fight than Golovkins entire career? all I see in GGG resume are left overs and Geale is GGG best win. what a better way for Cotto to continue his career at 160 than to destroy GGG best win?

Comment

Seems you conveniently left out the fact that GGG DESTROYED Geale 4 fights ago. Not defeated him, utterly destroyed him and after that fight he was nothing but a bum to you. But now that Geale is fighting Cotto, he is a legitimate contender again. IF Cotto ever grows the balls to face GGG, he will not be known as a GGG left over because there will be nothing left of him for anyone else to fight.

Is it difficult for you to talk out of both sides of your face like that?

Comment

After Golovkin won his first belt @ 160 his first defense was against Nelson Julio Tapia(Who the **** is that?)

Cotto is facing #4 ranked Daniel Geale

tell me yourself what is what.

Comment

Isnt Golovkin the so called "best fighter of the division" by dilusional fans like you? isnt he supposed to be held in a higher standar than the former 140 punder who just bearly 1 year ago did more in 1 fight than Golovkins entire career? all I see in GGG resume are left overs and Geale is GGG best win. what a better way for Cotto to continue his career at 160 than to destroy GGG best win?
                    How about actually fighting GGG, First Sergio ducks him, now Cotto.

Comment

Better fight than Canelo against a bum kirkland.
                      Bro, don't do this. You're just gonna sound insecure or jelly. Canelo and GGG put in their work. Now Cotto has to do his part. And we have to eat all the **** about the 157 pound cw and take it too. It is what it is. **** the haters but don't try and bash anyone else.

Comment

Working...
                      X