Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Not Planning To Make Any Team Changes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pnksntdead View Post
    he can read doe

Seriously, koncz should have been gone a long time ago. Maybe they should've had a death match between koncz and Ariza to see who should stay.
    You sure he can read? Dude dropped out of school in like the 6th grade... I'm not sure which is worse not being able to read your own contract or not caring enough to...

Comment

Remember what Mr. Gacal (Manny's former lawyer) said in January, 2014:

"The current contract [between Top Rank and Pacquiao] was never shown to me. Mike hid it from me. He did not show the contract to me. He did not inform me. I told Mike, 'You know that it is for the best interest of Manny that no contract should be signed for the moment because apparently that is what Floyd [Mayweather] wants or his condition," explained Gacal, who is currently recovering from a stroke that left him paralyzed on the right side of his body. He also pointed the finger at Koncz for the current tax issues that Pacquiao is going through. "Well, it appears there is really a problem. The IRS is claiming there is a tax deficiency. If there were some mistakes, it was Mike's fault. Why did it happen? They were supposed to have hired accountants. At the end of the year, after the filing of the tax returns, all problems should have been solved. If the US still has claims, there should be problems with recording and everything. So this is the point man's fault and that is Mike"

Gacal also suggested that Koncz may not have Pacquiao's best interest at heart and is more concerned about maintaining good relations with Arum. "Mike looks up to Bob Arum when Pacquiao is done with boxing. When Pacquiao is done, who is he? So he has to maintain his good relations with Bob Arum," Gacal continued in an interview with Edwin Espejo of Rappler.com. He went on to explain why Pacquiao has kept Koncz around for so long. "Manny is a good man. If you show him loyalty and you really work for him, you will be rewarded. Steal from him 10 times and asked for forgiveness once, he will forgive you 11 times."

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article15895.html

Comment

Arum and konsz are clowns

Comment

This is a must read for REAL boxing fans:

Requiem for a Welterweight by Brin-Jonathan Butler:

"Who knows? You saw what happened to Pacquiao after Marquez laid him out. Freddie Roach thought he was dead. He wasn't dead, but they'll still bleed him dry. To come back from that kind of loss and fight against a young, tough kid like [Brandon] Rios? That's a very precarious move right there. Not for anybody making it happen, of course, but for Manny. But then he can never stop fighting. They never can. Too many bills and expenses. The lifestyle destroys them as much as any opponent. And everybody with their hand in Pacquiao's pocket knows he can't escape. You know, for them, the more in debt the better. He has to keep going."

http://www.sbnation.com/longform/201...t-2013-profile

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            This is a must read for REAL boxing fans:

Requiem for a Welterweight by Brin-Jonathan Butler:

"Who knows? You saw what happened to Pacquiao after Marquez laid him out. Freddie Roach thought he was dead. He wasn't dead, but they'll still bleed him dry. To come back from that kind of loss and fight against a young, tough kid like [Brandon] Rios? That's a very precarious move right there. Not for anybody making it happen, of course, but for Manny. But then he can never stop fighting. They never can. Too many bills and expenses. The lifestyle destroys them as much as any opponent. And everybody with their hand in Pacquiao's pocket knows he can't escape. You know, for them, the more in debt the better. He has to keep going."

http://www.sbnation.com/longform/201...t-2013-profile
            Read? I'm a Floyd fan. Reading is for the birds.

Comment

Paq just reaped $120 million dollars

Why change after one of boxing largest purses of all time? $120 million buys a lot of mud huts and votes in the Philippines. WTF? Shrimp made millions? and lost?

Comment

Ignorance is bliss

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  Arum and konsz are clowns
                  Manny is the clown.

Comment

Working...
                  X