Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry #48'rs, Dontae got Arum talking TRUTH.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Calabis View Post
    Says the person who thinks he won something.... floyd got in the ring and made a quarter bill... you were just a witness...

Comment

I KNEW 4.4 wasn't the real number. Oscar v Floyd was 2.15 for months and months, this motha****a is going to get real close to 5.

Comment

This idiot really thought people were gonna believe this crap

Comment

Should have just gave him the toradol shot.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            Should have just gave him the toradol shot.
            i don't think so...manny was the idiot that said that he felt no pain leading into the ring on the form. this is a very very old injury that manny has been having since before he fought cotto.............he beat cotto with the same tear? arum just destroyed this trash of an excuse.

Last edited by Godsfly; 05-18-2015, 05:15 PM.

Comment

keep posts coming, Thread will probably get deleted soon, that will make it 5 deleted threads this month. Admins don't like my threads

Comment

where is spoon?

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                  Says the person who thinks he won something.... floyd got in the ring and made a quarter bill... you were just a witness...
                  This post couldn't make it more clear that you feel like you lost something two weeks ago. If all these terrible Floyd fans are here acting like they won something, what does that say about the last six years of Pacmania? Are you not supposed to be happy when your team wins? When your team loses the winning side isn't allowed to celebrate?

Comment

Same Shoulder Injury from 2008 which Pacquiao got his best wins with. Haha this just gets Great

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                      i don't think so...manny was the idiot that said that he felt no pain leading into the ring on the form. this is a very very old injury that manny has been having since before he fought cotto.............he beat cotto with the same tear? arum just destroyed this trash of an excuse.

So don't give him the shot and let the excuses fly huh? Ok. So here we are.

He's also been getting the shots since 08 before fights I believe(not certain) all it is is a high strength ibuprofen.

Comment

Working...
                      X